Ukip-vs-EUkip

We aim to inform YOU & provide an archive re: Ukip to TRY to make it fit for purpose

  • GOOGLE TRANSLATE

  • Follow me on Twitter

  • TWITTER N.I.Bs.

  • PAGES:

  • Just Say NO to EU

    TO VIEW: Just CLICK The Picture

  • FleXit A WAY FORWARD

    TO VIEW: Just CLICK The Picture

  • HoC – EU Exit Plan

    TO VIEW: Just CLICK The Picture

  • EU_Referendum.com

    TO VIEW: Just CLICK The Picture

  • JUNIUS On UKIP

    JUNIUS is a Blog authored by informed individual in The EU 'Team UKIP'; Supporters of UKIP over many years who seek to expose corruption & make UKIP genuinely elec table for the informed!

    TO VIEW: Just CLICK The Picture

  • REFERENDUM & How To Win!

    TO VIEW: Just CLICK The Picture

  • Greg LANCE-WATKINS Greg_L-W@BTconnect.com

  • Contact YOUR Political Servants

    Contact Your Politician
    writetothem.com
  • GLOBAL WARMING, Heaven and Earth

    PLIMER, Proff. Ian

    TO VIEW: Just Click The Picture

  • December 2019
    M T W T F S S
    « Nov    
     1
    2345678
    9101112131415
    16171819202122
    23242526272829
    3031  
  • Flying Spaghetti Monster

    TO VIEW: Just CLICK The Picture

  • The EU In A Nutshell

    ROTHERHAM, Dr. Lee & STARKEY, Dr. David

    TO VIEW: Just Click The Picture

  • The EUropean PARLIAMENT

    CORBETT, Richard; JACOBS, Francis & SHACKLETON, Michael

    TO VIEW: Just Click The Picture

  • The European Union

    BOMBERG, Elizabeth; CORBETT, Richard & PETERSON, John

    TO VIEW: Just Click The Picture

  • GLOBAL WARMING, The Real Disaster

    BOOKER, Christopher

    TO VIEW: Just Click The Picture

  • The GREAT DECEPTION

    NORTH, Dr. Richard & BOOKER, Christopher

    TO VIEW: Just Click The Picture

  • The MANY NOT THE FEW

    Dr. Richard NORTH

    TO VIEW: Just Click The Picture

  • MINISTRY of DEFEAT

    NORTH, Dr. Richard

    TO VIEW: Just Click The Picture

  • The RIGHTS of ENGLISHMEN

    YOUNG, William - 1793

    TO VIEW: Just Click The Picture

  • The ROTTEN HEART of EUROPE

    CONNOLLY, Bernard

    TO VIEW: Just Click The Picture

  • SCARED to DEATH

    BOOKER, Christopher & NORTH, Dr. Richard

    TO VIEW: Just Click The Picture

  • Ten Years on

    ROTHERHAM, Dr. Lee

    TO VIEW: Just Click The Picture

  • VIGILANCE

    MOTE, Ashley (MEP rtd.)

    TO VIEW: Just Click The Picture

  • Voodoo Histories

    AARONOVITCH, David

    TO VIEW: Just Click The Picture

  • WATERMELONS

    DELINGPOLE, James

    TO VIEW: Just Click The Picture

Posts Tagged ‘Boston’

Ukip Is Clearly Too Corrupt To Risk Transparency & The Truth!

Posted by Greg Lance - Watkins (Greg_L-W) on 17/12/2015

Ukip Is Clearly Too Corrupt To Risk Transparency & The Truth!
.

 Please Be Sure To .Follow Greg_LW on Twitter. Re-TWEET my Twitterings
& Publicise My Blogs 
To Spread The Facts World Wide
of
&
Clean EUkip up NOW to try to make Ukip electable! 

.

The corruption of EUkip’s leadership, 
their anti Ukip claque in POWER & the NEC 

is what gives the remaining 10% a bad name! 

.

Ukip Is Clearly Too Corrupt To Risk Transparency & The Truth, whether on finance, corruption, racism or lack of leadership & moral fibre!

000a ukip-025 count.png

~~~~~~~~~~#########~~~~~~~~~~

Posted by:
Greg Lance – Watkins
Greg_L-W

eMail: Greg_L-W@BTconnect.com

~~~~~~~~~~#########~~~~~~~~~~

Hi,

REDACTED

Nigel Farage spoke in the European Parliament this morning about the EU’s latest power grab. REDACTEDclick-me.png

donate-button.png
UKIP
UKIP · Lexdrum House, King Charles Business Park, Newton Abbot, Devon TQ12 6UT, United Kingdom
This email was sent to REDACTED. To stop receiving emails, click here.
Created with NationBuilder, the essential toolkit for leaders.

Which engende red the following response from one long serving former Ukip County Councillor, who now sits Independent of Ukip:

From: REDACTED
Subject: Re: Nigel Farage’s latest speech in the European Parliament
Date: 16 December 2015 13:22:28 GMT
To: UKIP <mail@ukip.org>

 

Dear UKIP HO,
I feel that suitable donations should be made to the fighting fund from the EU ( UK tax payers funded ) salaries of both Kirsten Farage and Annabelle Fuller. 
In the past UKIP appear to have been eager to grab donations from people who could barely afford to pay any monies, so let’s have some transparency and donations from certain UKIP officials with the following information:
1)  A complete break down of all donations/ office costs/ commissions paid and any cash transfers from the Ashford Call Centre which was controlled by Nigel Farage and John Moran out side of the UKIP NEC and the local area committee. This should include a full list of all proceeds and bank transfers ! After all this money was donated for the UKIP campaign over the whole country.
2) A full break down of all MEP’s monies / services donated to the party, including that of Nigel Farage over the years.
3) The financial accounts and breakdown of all EU monies that are given to UKIP because it belonged to an EU group in the parliament.
4) Financial records of EU monies by UKIP MEP’s belonging to a Pan European Party.
5) Donations made to UKIP by its high ranking officials. I have enclosed a sample below, but please supply a full list.
A) Steve Crowther salary was estimated at £100,000 per year
B) Will Gilpin  salary was estimated at £85,000 per year
C) Lisa Duffy  salary was estimated at £65,000 per year plus partner Pete Reeve salary combined with their council salaries.
UKIP is supposed to be a honest, transparent and Democratic Party which detests the corrupt hidden transactions of the EU and so should be open with the above information.
Regards,
Chris

Cllr Chris REDACTED

Group Leader
INDEPENDENCE FROM EUROPE
Vice Chair Economic Scrutiny Committee.
Environmental / Flood Scrutiny Committees
Gibraltar Point Nature Reserve
Tel REDACTED
REDACTED@gmail.com      /   REDACTED@lincolnshire.gov.uk
Sent from my iPad

To provide some background to Ukip’s style of corruption and dishonesty with its rigged internal elections, lack of ethics and integrity, dishonesty and obfusscation in handling other people’s money and donations and more:

Do you know why I was expelled from UKIP? – Statement from Cllr Chris Pain

April 23, 2014

I was a long standing party member for 8 years and a hard working loyal activist, achieving some of the best results for UKIP in any General Election. These efforts were instrumental in getting 16 County Councillors elected, thus becoming the official opposition on the Council, after beating the Tories in 9 out of 11 seats in the Boston/Skegness constituency. The prospect of this being UKIP’s first parliamentary seat was very high. Why would the leadership throw this away?

 

Everything enclosed in this email is backed up by evidence. I have been silent until now, but I believe it is time that all UKIP members were made aware of the real reason that I was expelled, rather than the ‘spin’ and lies that have come from certain persons within the party. When you consider the entire evidence, take into consideration that Nigel Farage has now stated different versions why I was thrown out of the party: for racialism which he did on prime TV, because of the Derek Clark incident. At no time did any of the panel read the evidence that Nigel Farage, Steve Crowther were involved in removing me from the party as early as May 2013, because it incriminated the top people in the party.

 

Matthew Richardson has also played a part in driving me out of the party. He is the UKIP Party Secretary and Director whilst also being the YBF Executive Director. If you look at their website you will find the following information, quote “YBF is a British conservative not-for-profit training, YBF enjoys close links with the British Conservative Party.”

 

HOW THINGS HAPPENED IN CHRONOLOGICAL ORDER

 

 

1.  THE FIRST THING
 

Nigel Farage refused to attend the East Midland Training Conference at Skegness in 2013

 

 

2.  BOSTON/SKEGNESS PARTY POLITICAL CANDIDATE (PPC)
 

Lisa Duffy, Party Director, tried to take away my PPC for Boston/Skegness at the NEC meeting on the 6th May, 2013. She stated that she and Steve Crowther hadn’t been notified of the hustings. I proved that I had been adopted by producing copy emails which had been sent to them both, by Don Ransome Regional Organiser, giving them the required notice. It was discovered that Don Ransome, UKIP’s paid Regional Organiser, had wiped the emails from his computer. (The Regional Organiser and his wife have had a legal letter to stop them spreading lies and defaming my character.) The NEC voted unanimously in favour of my adoption.

 

 

3.  RACIST COMMENTS

 

At the end of May last year my Facebook was cloned and was posted to ‘Hope Not Hate,’ who immediately forwarded it to the Sunday Mirror.

 

Monday 3rd June, 2013 at the NEC monthly meeting, I was questioned about the posting. I produced several hundred Facebook members’ statements, confirming that they had never seen anything racist or untoward on my site, or elsewhere attributed towards me. These people were linked to me personally so that any post I made was automatically posted to their computers. I had letters from friends of all nationalities stating that they had known me for years and that I was not racist.

 

Steve Crowther presented a case that these posts had been on my Facebook page and been deleted. I stated quite categorically that the posts had never been on my site at anytime.

 

The following week, I explained to Steve Crowther that I had evidence, produced by an IT expert, which confirmed that the racialist comments were never on my Facebook.

 

Steve Crowther maintained that it would not make a difference. I told him of course it did, as obviously, if they were never there in the first place, then how could I have deleted them.

 

In addition Steve Crowther advised that I had never reported the incident to the police. This was reported to the Skegness Police Force and ultimately passed on to Action Fraud – Crime Reference Number NFRC130500251709 that refers. There was also a full CID investigation into the incident. Mr Crowther, with his ulterior motivies, persuaded the NEC that I was a liar, with his own spin on the situation, without any actual evidence. I was suspended from the NEC for three months pending the outcome of the police investigation of which I was cleared.

 

 

4.  BEHIND THE SCENES

 

Steve Crowther sent an email instructing Pete Reeves to remove me as leader of the UKIP Lincolnshire County Councillors, despite which four attempts were made and failed before Steve Crowther finally suspended me from the party. Two ex Conservatives, Victoria Ayling and Robin Hunter-Clarke, were allowed into the party and became elected councillors for UKIP in Lincolnshire, being pushed to the forefront by the leadership. These persons subsequently received an email from Steve Crowther advising them of my suspension. No other UKIP Councillor has received such an email. Victoria Ayling and Robin Hunter Clark then approached the Chief Executive of Lincolnshire County Council to persuade him to remove me from my UKIP Group, at the same time disrupting the Group, making constant attempts to remove me as Leader. They had already been removed as Deputy Leaders, by unanimous vote, because of their continuous disruption and none attendance. They went on to break our groups constitution by organising a separate meeting in respect of which only Councillors of their choosing were notified. All this time false information was being leaked to the press.

 

In June 2013, all elected Councillors were invited to Brussels. John Beaver was directly involved in a conversation with Nigel Farage during which Nigel stated that Chris Pain was no longer in favour with the party and would soon be excluded.

 

5.  FLAWED MEP SELECTION PROCESS

 

On the 18th August 2013, I forwarded an email which had been sent to UKIP MEP Mike Nattrass.

 

In this email Steve Crowther states:-

“This NEC notes the technical procedural failure in relation to the appointment of the selection panels for the selection of MEPs. Further notes that the process was carried out by the following people acting as a de facto selection panel.”

 

(De Facto means as a fact authority being exercised or an entity acting as if it had authority, even though the legal requirements have not been met.)

 

Doug Denny stated:

“The appointment of independent persons was to be by the delegated, by an independent sub-committee of the NEC, not by the full NEC, nor by any individual.

 

At no time was Steve Crowther given delegated powers by the NEC to appoint these people. There is nowhere in the minutes to show he had these delegated powers conferred. The selection procedure using delegated people for the personal assessments is, I believe, seriously flawed, probably fatally so.

 

The people for the selection / assessment panel were appointed by Steve Crowther without approval of the NEC members in a vote. The whole procedure is therefore flawed if this is correct. The MEP selection process was changed by Steve Crowther against the wishes of the Regional Chairmen and party Activists.”

  

6.  CONSPIRACY – WILL GILPIN, EX CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER OF UKIP
 

The intention to take me out of the party was confirmed in a (recorded) conversation with Will Gillpin, UKIP Chief Executive Officer and also several other senior UKIP members. See verbatim conversation below:-

 

Chris Pain: “Well did Steve have any conversations with you or anything separately or?”

 

Will Gilpin: “I’ll give you an honest answer which is I can’t remember the details, but I was well aware that Steve Crowther had a lot of activity towards you and had made it very clear that he would like to get you out of the party, and would do whatever he could to achieve that.”

 

Will Gilpin: “Do you remember when you arranged your conference; you invited me and Katie to speak at it, or me to speak at it. I turned you down because Steve Crowther gave me a direct order that I wasn’t to attend, and that I wasn’t to have anything to do with you, and given that he was paying my pay cheque went along. Just because, Steve Crowther’s argument to me was basically that the conference was a project designed to get you elected, and as we didn’t want to get you elected, we had to do our best to not support it”

 

Chris Pain: “ I mean was it ever said why he wanted me out the party, has he ever dropped that reason out, or…? Is it down to Nigel or…?

 

Will Gillpin: “Yeah, it’s all been partly down to Nigel. I think it’s because you’re pushy and Nigel doesn’t like anyone pushy because they might go for the leadership at some point.”

 

*The lack of attendance of UKIP speakers caused the Gala Night, Sunday training and PPC assessment day to be cancelled. We were also fined for late cancellation. Although Steve Crowther’s actions hampered the weekend, the Conference day was a success.

 

7.  MY RESIGNATION FROM THE NEC

 

2nd September 2013

I resigned from the NEC. I decided I could no longer rubber stamp what I deemed to be a flawed MEP selection process. I could not condone the way the NEC business is conducted i.e. in total secrecy, not informing the members of its actions, or how people vote. I believe this to be totally undemocratic and with this in mind I typed out my resignation from the NEC.

 

I also on this date registered my disapproval re Steve Crowther’s lack of integrity and the flawed MEP selection process. I presented the transcript of Will Gilpin’s recording to the NEC. Despite this Matthew Richardson and Jonathan Arnott refused to allow the recording be played, stating that I could forward the recording to NEC members, advising that my complaint against Steve Crowther, re the flawed MEP selection process and the email that I sent to Mike Nattrass, would be looked at during the NEC meeting in October as it was classed as not urgent.

 

8.  SUSPENSION

 

Friday the 6th September

After producing this information I was suspended from the party on the following by Steve Crowther using his emergency disciplinary powers, and referring to the Will Gilpin recorded conversation. At this stage I must point out that as an NEC Member, (which means I was a Director of UKIP Ltd), I was entitled to record any evidence of wrong-doing within the party/company. In addition it is not illegal to record a conversation in one’s own home.

 

 

9.  EXPULSION

 

11th September
I was expelled from the group of Councillors. 5 UKIP long standing members supported me as they were aware of previous events, which had lead to the expulsion.

 

12th September

Notice of a disciplinary hearing to be held on the 18th September. My solicitor chased for case documents from UKIP and this appeared over the weekend. This left only 48 hours which to avail myself of all the allegations. My legal representation and I questioned the makeup of the panel, which could hardly have been classed as impartial.

 

 

10. THE HEARING

 

I was able to prove at the hearing that all the statements and accusations made against me were false. The only query involved an apparent difference in the structure of emails, surrounding the attachments, which appeared to the amateur, to have been presented in different ways. Being untrained in IT myself, I was unable at the time to produce an answer. (After, consulting with an experienced technician later, it appears that these differences relate solely to the type of systems in operation in each case.)

 

Apart from the computer issue I answered all accusations truthfully and with a clear conscience, despite which I was still expelled from the party. The primary issue at the hearing was the forwarding of the email and recording. I produced evidence that Mrs Pain Senior sent the recording and email’s, whilst I was not in the office and was on site at a Planning meeting.

 

Matthew Richardson stated at the end of the hearing:

 

“well we’ve explained in the sense that we agree with the Chairman’s reasoning, that the dissemination of this material is damaging to the party and erm, as a result we have no choice but to expel you”.

 

At the hearing it was stated by Matthew Richardson that he would be recording the hearing and provide a copy of the recording and the transcript. No recording was provided and the transcript was eventually sent. I can prove the transcript is both inaccurate and has been altered.

 

 

11.  UKIP CONFERENCE

 

At the UKIP conference, three UKIP Lincolnshire Councillors were discussing the situation regarding me when Nigel Farage walked into the room. He said nothing for a while then said see verbatim conversation below:-

 

Nigel Farage: “Pain had caused trouble for the party for a long time” Alan Jesson: “What do you mean by that” Nigel Farage: “He had made allegations against Derek Clark MEP, and that he, Pain, was a troublemaker and not to be trusted.”

Alan Jesson: “What about all the good work Chris has done and Lincolnshire needed Chris.”

Nigel Farage: “UKIP is bigger than Pain, and Pain was not coming back into the party.”

Alan Jesson: “Chris will be appealing”Nigel Farage got mad and started banging his fists on the table

Nigel Farage: “I have no influence over the appeal, but I tell you now that Pain is not coming back into the party”

 

I need to clarify, at this stage, that the East Midlands Committee asked Derek Clark to stand down as chairman. I have EMCC minutes to prove that Charles Swaby had raised the issue of Derek Clark, as per NEC rules that he wasn’t entitled to be Chairman. There were several discrepancies over Derek Clark’s OLAF investigation where he was found guilty. He had to repay over £30,000.00 back to the EU because of misuse of his allowances. He lied to the committee regarding this fact. There was also his involvement in the Leicester by election and flawed Mayoral candidate. The vote was unanimous by the East Midlands Committee to remove Derek. Derek’s response was to disband the EMCC committee at the start of the meeting, without the committee’s prior knowledge.

 

 

12.  SUPPORTING COUNCILLORS EXPELLED

 

The 5 Councillors that supported me had an email confirming that they had done nothing wrong and were ‘in good standing with the party’. Matthew Richardson stated he would come to Lincolnshire to resolve the issue, he never came. These Councillors were subsequently expelled from UKIP for supposedly forming a political party, which was proved at their hearing, not to be the case and confirmed by Lincolnshire County Council and Lincolnshire Echo. They were promised notification by December after my appeal had been heard, about their situation. To date they have heard nothing from the party.

 

 

13.  APPEAL HEARING

 

The panel at my Appeal hearing should have been unbiased but two out of the three who sat on the panel were EFD employees, paid and controlled by Nigel Farage.

 

Unable to attend the hearing due to Council commitments, I had asked for 3 alternative dates to be set, once the Data information that I had requested had been received. Jonathan Arnott stated if I couldn’t attend on the date they had set, the hearing would go ahead without me. This breaks UKIP’s constitution that states that the ‘appellant’ should be present, and also breaks the case of natural justice in the court of law. Data Request information has still not been forth coming to date.

 

After reading the Appeals panel conclusion I once more discovered that Steve Crowther had lied to the panel. The panel stated that I was expelled because of the email that was sent to Mike Nattrass, which means I was thrown out of UKIP for whistle blowing on the flawed MEP selection process.

 

I have evidence which shows that Matthew Richardson has instructed the NEC to alter previous NEC minutes to suit Steve Crowthers actions.

 

 

One thing for consideration is that I was anti any pre election packs between UKIP and the Conservative party. This is where UKIP members would stand down in safe Tory seats. Nine regional chairmen had supported me in favour of regional MEP selections. I would not betray members or the British public.

 

If you need any proof of all of the above please ask.

To view the original of the statement above CLICK HERE

There are clearly many many more examples of self serving dishonesty and corruption within Ukip particularly in the upper management and leaderrship group – such as:

Ukip still haven’t given any kind of cogent or responsible response to the facts surrounding their fraud and corruption reported with links CLICK HERE

Then there is the abiding issue of Racism in Ukip CLICK HERE

Here are a few other issues mostly concerning Gawain Towler, which Ukip has failed to sort out CLICK HERE

Regards,
Greg_L-W.

~~~~~~~~~~#########~~~~~~~~~~
Posted by: Greg Lance-Watkins
tel: 44 (0)1594 – 528 337
Calls from ‘Number Withheld’ phones Are Blocked

All unanswered messages are recorded.
Leave your name & a UK land line number & I will return your call.

‘e’Mail Address: Greg_L-W@BTconnect.com

Accuracy & Copyright Statement: CLICK HERE

Summary, archive, facts & comments on UKIP: http://UKIP-vs-EUkip.com
DO MAKE USE of LINKS,
>SEARCH<
&
>Side Bars<
&
The Top Bar >PAGES<Also:

Details & Links: http://GregLanceWatkins.com

UKIP Its ASSOCIATES & DETAILS: CLICK HERE
Views I respect & almost Totally Share: CLICK HERE
General ‘Stuff’: http://GL-W.com
http://Leave-The-EU.com
Documents, Essays & Treaties: https://GLWdocuments.wordpress.com/
The Hamlet of Stroat: http://Stroat-Gloucestershire.com
The Study of a Wind Turbine Application: CLICK HERE
Health Blog.: http://GregLW.com
Chepstow Chat: http://ChepstowChat.wordpress.com/
Christopher Storey: http://ChristopherStory.wordpress.com/
Des Watkins DFC: http://DesWatkins.wordpress.com/
Hollie Greig etc.: http://HollieGreigetc.wordpress.com/
Psycheocracy: http://Psycheocracy.wordpress.com/
The McCann Case: http://TheMcCannCase.wordpress.com/
The Speculative Society of Edinburgh: http://SSOE.wordpress.com/
Stolen Kids, Dunblane: http://StolenKids-Dunblane.blogspot.com/
Stolen Kids, Bloggers: http://stolenkids-bloggers.blogspot.co.uk/

Skype: GregL-W

TWITTER: @Greg_LW

Stolen Kids Blogs with links:
http://StolenKids-Bloggers.Blogspot.com
Stolen Oyster with links:
http://StolenOyster-Bloggers.Blogspot.com
Stolen Trust with links:
http://StolenTrust-Bloggers.Blogspot.com
Stolen Childhood with links:
http://StolenChildhood-Bloggers.Blogspot.com
NB:
  • I NEVER post anonymously on the internet
  • ALL MY BLOGS & WEB SITES are clearly sourced to me
  • I do NOT use an obfuscated eMail address to hide behind
  • I do NOT use or bother reading FaceBook
  • I DO have a Voice Mail Message System
  • I ONLY GUARANTEE to answer identifiable eMails
  • I ONLY GUARANTEE to phone back identifiable UK Land Line Messages
  • I do NOT accept phone calls from witheld numbers
  • I Regret due to BT in this area I have a rubbish Broadband connection
  • I AM opposed to British membership of The EU
  • I AM opposed to Welsh, Scottish or English Independence within an interdependent UK
  • I am NOT a WARMIST
  • I do NOT believe the IPCC Climate Propaganda re Anthropogenic Global Warming
  • I AM strongly opposed to the subsidy or use of failed technologies eg. WIND TURBINES
  • I AM IN FAVOUR of rapid research & development of NEW NUCLEAR technologies
  • I see no evidence to trust POLITICIANS at any level or of any persuasion
  • I do NOT believe in GODS singular or plural, Bronze Age or Modern
  • I value the NHS as a HEALTH SERVICE NOT a Lifestyle support
  • I believe in a DEATH PENALTY for serial or GBH rape.
  • I believe in a DEATH PENALTY for serial, terrorist, mass or for pleasure murder.
  • I believe in a DEATH PENALTY for serial gross child abuse including sexual.
  • I do NOT trust or believe in armed police
  • I believe in EUTHENASIA under clearly defined & legal terms

Please Be Sure To
.Follow Greg_LW on Twitter.

Re-TWEET my Twitterings

& Publicise My Blogs
To Spread The Facts World Wide
~~~~~~~~~~#########~~~~~~~~~~
 

 INDEPENDENT Leave-the-EU Alliance

Reclaim YOUR Future 
&
GET YOUR COUNTRY BACK
Deny the self serving political clique ANY Democratic claims to legitimacy
Write Upon Your Ballot Paper at EVERY election:
.
to Reclaim YOUR Future 
&
GET YOUR COUNTRY BACK

 Please Be Sure To .Follow Greg_LW on Twitter. Re-TWEET my Twitterings

& Publicise My Blogs 
To Spread The Facts World Wide
of
OUR-ENEMY-WITHIN

&

To Leave-The-EU
 

Posted in UKIP | Tagged: , , , , , , , , , , , , , | Leave a Comment »

Yet More Ukip Corruption In Lincolnshire

Posted by Greg Lance - Watkins (Greg_L-W) on 01/12/2014

Yet More Ukip Corruption In Lincolnshire
.

 Please Be Sure To .Follow Greg_LW on Twitter. Re-TWEET my Twitterings
& Publicise My Blogs 
To Spread The Facts World Wide
of
&
Clean EUkip up NOW make UKIP electable! 

.

The corruption of EUkip’s leadership, 
their anti UKIP claque in POWER & the NEC 

is what gives the remaining 10% a bad name!  

.

 Yet More Ukip Corruption In Lincolnshire, yet another rigging of selection process – this time in Ukip’s No. 2 target Westminster Seat!

.

~~~~~~~~~~#########~~~~~~~~~~
.
Hi,
yet further provenance of the total corruption of the process of democracy within Ukip – a circumstance repeated time and time again making a total mokery of the much vaunted principles of democracy in Ukip.
There is absolutely no doubt that there has been constant and continuous rigging of Ukip selection and election processes. Ukip has been utterly dishonest in its due process and has not only rigged selections and elections but has used them to steal money from their members – offering democracy and votes to members who had put their names forward with various payments required to obtain the right to stand for el;ection!
Corruption in Ukip and overt fraud has been endemic, whether as when Douglas Denny dishonestly acted for Nigel Farage to do all he could to ensure Farage was elected leader – a stunning act of corruption and dishonesty from someone supposedly empowered as the Returning Officer for the election with the duty to ensure ‘fair play’ and adherence to the rules yet himself cheating for Nigel Farage directly!
Douglas Denny was caught out, in no small part by this blog which exposed the corruption, subsequently he was removed as Returning Officer by the NEC, regardless of his hissy fit and lies to try to cover his tracks. Douglas Denny’s removal however (which is fully documented despite intervention dishonestly to try to remove all the evidence given by my blogs) However unfortunately by that time the damage was done and the election of Farage was nothing more than a corrupt coronation.
There are many more examples of the corruption of Ukip which have beenconclusively proven – below is just yet another example:

Nigel Farage with Robin Hunter-Clarke

UKIP’s oft-burnished reputation as a democratic grassroots party is set to take a battering with its own members — after the party’s top committee intervened to install one of their own number as the candidate for their #2 target seat.

With polling from Survation giving the party a massive 20-point lead, 22 year-old councillor and National Executive Committee (NEC) member Robin Hunter-Clarke is set to become the youngest MP in more than 30 years if he prevails in the Lincolnshire seat of Boston and Skegness, which is second only to Clacton in its demographic receptiveness to UKIP.

But emails leaked to Scrapbook lay bare a conspiracy amongst party top brass to install Hunter-Clarke as candidate. The day before the selection hustings was to take place, shortlisted candidates received a message from a local party official notifying them of “an anomalous situation”:

“I greatly regret that this situation has arisen and I hope that you will appreciate that it has done so solely as a result of the intervention of the NEC.

Apparently they’d decided to unilaterally install Hunter-Clarke on the shortlist, with corrupt former Tory minister Neil Hamilton withdrawing his name:

“The shortlist was duly drawn up and was submitted to the NEC. Unusually, they made adjustments to the list and one name was withdrawn and was replaced by another.

And it gets even more stinky. It turns out that Hunter-Clarke was not only on the NEC, which nobbled proceedings in his favour, but also the local committee which drew up the original shortlist in August — meaning he had seen his opponents’ CVs and had the inside track on their strengths and weaknesses.

The local party proposed sharing CVs amongst the other hopefuls — but UKIP’s head of candidates David Soutter didn’t respond until, errrr, the day before the selection meeting:

“Clearly, this was an undesirable situation and the only remedy seemed to be for all of you to have sight of each others’ CVs in order to create a level playing field.

“I wrote to [David Soutter] setting out the situation and suggesting the above remedy. That was 2½ weeks ago and I have just today received Mr. Soutter’s agreement as to this proposed course of action.

Hilariously, Soutter then refused to tell locals which candidate had prevailed at the meeting until a week later:

We’re currently awaiting a statement from ‘Kipper HQ, who insist the whole process has been above board.

UPDATE: UKIP statement: “Steps were taken to ensure that the selection in Boston and Skegness was a fair and balanced one. Robin Hunter-Clarke was selected by to fight the seat by an overriding and overwhelming vote by the Branch.”​

To view the original article CLICK HERE
Further comments ‘e’Mailed to me adds further details to this story of typical Ukip corruption:
Robin Hunter-Clarke was not only on the NEC, which nobbled proceedings in his favour, but also the local committee which drew up the original short-list in August — meaning he had seen his opponents’ CVs and had the inside track on their strengths and weaknesses.

Hunter Clarke is of course a Farage sycophant, and he makes much of being a local lad.  The problem is that he in fact lives in Chester where he is a law student.  Quite how he is going to manage to keep up with his studies is anyone’s guess, let alone fulfil his responsibilities as a councillor in Lincolnshire!
Hunter Clarke faces 260 mile round trips to attend council meetings in Lincoln, and be fully available to his constituents on local matters.  This appears not only to be exhausting for the young chap but potentially very expensive for the public.

He has been parachuted into the Boston & Skegness parliamentary seat – without a bye or leave to the local party.  Even though he has precious little experience of life (he’s still a student) he already sits on the UKIP NEC and is Chairman of a UKIP branch, and he’s a p/t councillor.  Now he’s set to be a PPC for UKIP, and possibly an MP!  What skills does he have to achieve such a rapid rise to prominence, apart from being a sycophant?  If elected will he continue to ‘read law’ and be a p/t MP as he is a p/t councillor?  Or will he become yet another career politico who will never have any first hand experience of the real world?

.

Regards,

Greg_L-W..

~~~~~~~~~~#########~~~~~~~~~~
 

 INDEPENDENT Leave-the-EU Alliance

&
Work With THE MIDNIGHT GROUP to
Reclaim YOUR Future 
&
GET YOUR COUNTRY BACK
Deny the self serving political clique ANY Democratic claims to legitimacy
Write Upon Your Ballot Paper at EVERY election:
.
to Reclaim YOUR Future 
&
GET YOUR COUNTRY BACK

Posted by: Greg Lance-Watkins

tel: 01594 – 528 337
Accuracy & Copyright Statement: CLICK HERE
Summary, archive, facts & comments on UKIP: http://UKIP-vs-EUkip.com
DO MAKE USE of LINKS & >Right Side Bar< & The Top Bar >PAGES<
Also:
Details & Links: http://GregLanceWatkins.Blogspot.com
UKIP Its ASSOCIATES & DETAILS: CLICK HERE
Views I almost Totally Share: CLICK HERE
General Stuff archive: http://gl-w.blogspot.com
General Stuff ongoing: http://gl-w.com
Health Blog.: http://GregLW.blogspot.com
TWITTER: Greg_LW

 Please Be Sure To .Follow Greg_LW on Twitter. Re-TWEET my Twitterings
& Publicise My Blogs 
To Spread The Facts World Wide
of
OUR-ENEMY-WITHIN

&

To Leave-The-EU
 

Posted in Boston, David Soutter, Lincolnshire, Robin Hunter - Clarke, UKIP, UKIP Corruption | Tagged: , , , , , , , , , , | Leave a Comment »

More Of Nigel Farage’s Dishonesty & Lack of Leadership Ability

Posted by Greg Lance - Watkins (Greg_L-W) on 16/10/2014

More Of Nigel Farage’s Dishonesty & Lack of Leadership Ability
.

 Please Be Sure To .Follow Greg_LW on Twitter. Re-TWEET my Twitterings
& Publicise My Blogs 
To Spread The Facts World Wide
of
&
Clean EUkip up NOW make UKIP electable! 

.

The corruption of EUkip’s leadership, 
their anti UKIP claque in POWER & the NEC 

is what gives the remaining 10% a bad name!  

.

More Of Nigel Farage’s Dishonesty, financial obfusscation & Lack of Leadership Ability as so manifest in the ‘Dregs & Rejects’ he has gathered as his team to ensure he shines out like a strutting cockerel on the dung heap he has made of Ukip!

.

~~~~~~~~~~#########~~~~~~~~~~
.Hi,
good to see the highly funded media were playing catch-up in June 2013 as this was published on this blog long ago!

Nigel Farage faces barrage of outrage after Mirror exposes his offshore tax fund

Newsline
Evidence: Farage fronted by Daily Mirror reporter Nick Sommerlad in Aberdeen

Shamed UKIP leader Nigel Farage faced outrage yesterday after his offshore tax wheeze was exposed by the Mirror.

Mr Farage opened a trust fund in the Isle of Man in a plan to slash his tax bill, our investigation revealed.

The explosive revelations have robbed the rabble-rousing MEP of his “man of the people” image, MPs said – finally “bursting his bubble” after years of soaring popularity in the polls.

His offshore fund was exposed just hours after the party suffered a humiliating by-election wipeout in Scotland, piling fresh misery on the UKIP leader.

Labour MP John Spellar said: “I know Nigel Farage wants to appeal to disaffected Tories, but copying some of the Tories’ biggest donors by setting up offshore trusts to avoid tax is taking things too far.

“It’s typical of UKIP – they talk about how much they love this country but don’t want to pay taxes here – it’s just hypocritical.”

 Fellow MP John Mann added: “This is a man who says he’s more English than the rest of us, when in fact he has been taking money off the EU while setting up an off-shore trust.

“His bubble has well and truly burst. It’s absolute hypocrisy funded by the European taxpayer.”

On Twitter Labour MP Ian Austin asked whether news of an “off-shore, tax-avoiding trust dents city trader Phony Farage’s ‘man of the people’ pretence?”

Even David Cameron was dragged into the scandal – fending off questions over his Cabinet Minister’s tax affairs.

Asked whether anyone in the Government sitting around the Cabinet table held trust funds offshore, the Prime Minister’s spokesman said: “There are rules about interests and they should be followed.”

He added: “Mr Farage’s tax affairs are a matter for him.”

Mr Farage told the Mirror he did not benefit from the Farage Family Educational Trust 1654.

Companies House documents indicated that the fund was a shareholder in Farage Ltd – a financial firm owned by his brother Andrew in which the UKIP leader also once had a stake – until 2011.

The MEP insists he never received any dividends from the firm, which had been paid solely to his brother, and had transferred his shareholding in the company to the trust fund.

John Alevroyiannis Andrew Robert Guy Farage
Brother: Andrew Farage

Farage Limited’s accountant Spencer Watson told the Mirror that all £969,000 in dividends were paid to Andrew.

Mr Farage said: “My financial advisers recommended I did it, to have a trust really for inheritance purposes and I took the advice and I set it up.

“It was a mistake. I was a completely unsuitable person for it. I am not blaming them it was my fault.

“It’s a vehicle that you chuck things in through your life that you don’t need and you build up a trust fund for your children or grandchildren.

“It was called an educational trust and could have been used for grandchildren’s schools fees, things like that.

“It was a mistake for three reasons. Firstly, I’m not rich enough to need one and I am never going to be.

“Secondly, frankly, the world has changed. Things that we thought were absolutely fair practice 10 years, 20 years ago, 30 years ago aren’t any more.

“Thirdly, it was a mistake because it cost me money. I sent a cheque off to set it up.”

Mr Farage last night claimed he “felt uncomfortable” about the fund but insisted he did not avoid tax.

He told the BBC he wanted to cut his family’s inheritance tax bills but realised he had made an “error”.

And he admitted such funds were no longer appropriate for politicians.

He added: “I don’t think you can be in public life and have a family trust.

“The public do expect very, very high standards. I should not have bought the policy. It was an error.”

Timeline

1999 Nigel Farage elected to European Parliament

February 2003 Farage, his brother Andrew Farage and a third director set up commodity trading firm Farage Limited.

August 2003 A document filed at Companies House stated that Nigel Farage owned no shares in Farage Limited and the Farage Family Educational Trust 1654 owned 33 shares.

May 2004 Another document filed at Companies House stated that Nigel Farage owned 33 shares in Farage Limited and the Farage Family Educational Trust owned none.

October 2004 Farage was appointed company secretary of Farage Limited.

February 2006 Farage resigned as director of Farage Limited but remained as company secretary.

September 2006 Nigel Farage became leader of UKIP.

November 2009 Nigel Farage stood down as UKIP leader.

November 2010 Farage was re-elected leader of UKIP.

May 2010 Farage failed to win a seat at Westminster in the general election.

February 2011 Nigel Farage resigned as company secretary of Farage Limited.

March 2011 HM Revenue & Customs filed a petition at the High Court to wind up Farage Limited.

July 2011 Farage Limited went into a “voluntary arrangement” to pay off its debts by 2017.

To view the original of this article CLICK HERE
Note also my earlier posting CLICK HERE
.
It is also interesting to note that the wealthy Dr. Dick Horsnell (with whom Nigel Farage subsequently fell out, removing him as one of his ‘Dregs & Rejects in Ukip), hosted Nigel Farage and Ashley Mote (with who Nigel Farage subsequently fell out removing him as one of his ‘Dregs & Rejects’ in Ukip) on a visit to the tax haven  Isle of Man resident who stood for Ukip in Boston, aided by Chris Pain (One of Nigel Farage’s proteges and a County Councillor for Ukip, plus a Parliamentary candidate with who Farage fell out and subsequently removed him as one of his ‘Dregs & Rejects’ in Ukip) – and that Nigel Farage deposited approximately £1/4 of a Million into the tax beneficial account under the name of Farage Educational Trust as shown on this blog; a sum of money many believed was part of his spoils from the corrupt Ashford scam that has been so widely, if belatedly, addressed by the media!
When bearded on the matter by the media Nigel Farage claimed, totally implausibly, that he was unaware that the Isle of Man account granted huge tax benefits for an EU citizen and managed to avoid paying British taxes. I say ‘implausibly’ as firstly why on earth would someone domicile in London, Kent and the EU capitals wish to have an account in the relatively remote Isle of Man where the costs of visiting are utterly disproportionate to those of other journeys!
It is widely known, must be I was aware of it ;-), that The IoM is a tax haven and as a professional politician and a failed banker even Nigel Farage can not reasonably claim not to be aware of this. Farage also claims to have closed his account when formerly he claimed it was not his account but that of a trust – has he syphoned off the trusts money for his own gain?
We also hear from a poster on Dr. Richard North’s Forum (Dr. Richard North was one of Nigel Farage’s trusted associates with who he subsequently fell out and thus he is no longer one of Farage’s ‘Dregs & Rejects’ in Ukip), though I find as yet I am unable to establish the details though I find it entirely plausible in the light of his proven bullying track record of corruption, dishonesty, infidelity and general sociopathy:

“Investigation into the missing money and Farages claims started 5 months ago…….I was told today that Kent Police are moving forward tomorrow at the earliest……there is also a Europol investigation into the money paid to Farage that he trousered and salted away in his Geneva account…..bet he didn’t think we knew about that or his woman stashed in Geneva with his weekly visits! I have said many times that Farage has more skeletons than Highgate Cemetry and they are now about to resurrect themselves”

“Ashford paperwork that was supposed to have disappeared has surfaced…..also the other person with control of this money was only refered to as an associate and not by name suggesting a Police witness”

.

Regards,

Greg_L-W..

~~~~~~~~~~#########~~~~~~~~~~
 

 INDEPENDENT Leave-the-EU Alliance

&
Work With THE MIDNIGHT GROUP to
Reclaim YOUR Future 
&
GET YOUR COUNTRY BACK
Deny the self serving political clique ANY Democratic claims to legitimacy
Write Upon Your Ballot Paper at EVERY election:
.
to Reclaim YOUR Future 
&
GET YOUR COUNTRY BACK

Posted by: Greg Lance-Watkins

tel: 01594 – 528 337
Accuracy & Copyright Statement: CLICK HERE
Summary, archive, facts & comments on UKIP: http://UKIP-vs-EUkip.com
DO MAKE USE of LINKS & >Right Side Bar< & The Top Bar >PAGES<
Also:
Details & Links: http://GregLanceWatkins.Blogspot.com
UKIP Its ASSOCIATES & DETAILS: CLICK HERE
Views I almost Totally Share: CLICK HERE
General Stuff archive: http://gl-w.blogspot.com
General Stuff ongoing: http://gl-w.com
Health Blog.: http://GregLW.blogspot.com
TWITTER: Greg_LW

 Please Be Sure To .Follow Greg_LW on Twitter. Re-TWEET my Twitterings
& Publicise My Blogs 
To Spread The Facts World Wide
of
OUR-ENEMY-WITHIN

&

To Leave-The-EU
 

Posted in Dick HORSNELL Dr., Nigel FARAGE, Richard NORTH, Richard NORTH Dr, Tax Haven, Taxation, UKIP | Tagged: , , , , , , , , , , , , , | Leave a Comment »

We are not alone in realising Farage’s UKIP is corrupted

Posted by Greg Lance - Watkins (Greg_L-W) on 04/11/2013

We are not alone in realising Farage’s UKIP is corrupted
.

 Please Be Sure To .Follow Greg_LW on Twitter. Re-TWEET my Twitterings
& Publicise My Blogs 
To Spread The Facts World Wide
of
&
Clean EUkip up NOW make UKIP electable! 

.

The corruption of EUkip’s leadership, 
their anti UKIP claque in POWER & the NEC 

is what gives the remaining 10% a bad name!  

.

We are not alone in realising Farage’s UKIP is corrupted and unfit for purpose! The Party has become a controlled cult with a claque of deeply damaging anonimised trolls!

.

~~~~~~~~~~#########~~~~~~~~~~
.
Hi,
an interesting series of postings from the largely UKIP controlled BDForum, only undermined by the pucillanimous nature of the poster who is too unconvinced of his own views and research to put his name to them!
  1. #33

    Trusted Member Baron von Lotsov's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Fighting the Code War
    Posts
    16,343

    Default

    From winning their first ever 16 seats on Lincolnshire County Council in May, UKIP in Lincolnshire had to deal with racism allegations and suspensions, leading up to the party losing its official opposition status after six councillors split from the party in September. How did it get to this point? May 3, 2013: UKIP win their first 16 seats for councillors on Lincolnshire County Council in the local elections, as Conservatives lost overall control after winning just 36 seats and Labour won 12 seats. The turnout was just 29% county-wide. In Lincoln the turnout was even lower at 26%.

    May 9, 2013: Conservative County Council leader Martin Hill agrees on a coalition to maintain control with Liberal Democrats Reg Shore, John Marriot and Pat O’Connor, and Independents Chris Brewis, Bill Aron and Angela Newton.

    May 10, 2013: Chris Pain, UKIP’s East Midlands regional chairman and Wainfleet and Burgh councillor, is voted by fellow party members as the leader of UKIP on Lincolnshire County Council. He nominates Robin Hunter-Clarke and Victoria Ayling as his deputy leaders. UKIP become the second largest group on the council, the majority opposition.
    UKIP Councillor Chris Pain. Photo: Steve Smailes for The LincolniteUKIP Councillor Chris Pain. Photo: Steve Smailes for The Lincolnite

    May 11, 2013: Chris Pain confidently says he will stand for MP at the next general election for Boston and Skegness against Conservative MP Mark Simmonds, squashing rumours that UKIP leader Nigel Farage will stand there given the party’s success in the area.

    May 17, 2013: All 16 UKIP councillors refuse to sign an anti-racism declaration at the County Council annual meeting. The document is meant to ensure all Lincolnshire residents are treated equality and have access to the same services. The motion is passed by 60 other councillors.

    May 23, 2013: Lincolnshire Police begin investigating claims that racist comments were posted on the Facebook pages of UKIP Lincolnshire leader Chris Pain and two other UKIP councillors, Alan Jesson and Tiggs Keywood-Wainwright. All three strongly denied making the comments and Chris Pain said his account had been hacked. The issue was brought to police attention by someone from the County Council.

    June 4, 2013: Chris Pain is forced to step down from his East Midlands regional chairman role over the alleged racist comments posted on Facebook. UKIP’s National Executive Committee (NEC) said it was holding its judgement on until police complete their investigation. Chris Pain remains leader of the UKIP group on the County Council.

    June 12, 2013: Chris Pain insists sanctions imposed on him by UKIP are just a formality while he clears his name and says he submitted an application to stand as an MEP representing the party in next year’s European election.

    July 31, 2013: Chris Pain confirms his deputies Victoria Ayling and Robin Hunter-Clarke have been stripped of their roles in the party on the County Council. Councillor Ayling says “There are question marks over the process taken with this,” and that UKIP are investigating the matter. Tattershall Castle Councillor Colin Mair becomes the new deputy.
    UKIP Councillor Tiggs Keywood-WainwrightUKIP Councillor Tiggs Keywood-Wainwright

    September 5, 2013: Tiggs Keywood-Wainwright gains the Fenside seat for UKIP on Boston Borough Council with 162 votes. The by-election was called after English Democrats Councillor Eliott Fountain was ousted for not attending any council meetings for over six months.

    http://thelincolnite.co.uk/2013/09/t…olnshire-ukip/

    The bit in bold is where the trouble starts. I presume it is because the fascists that are the real power behind this country took a disliking to the UKIP taking a disliking to their “anti-racism” offensive (May 17). They tried to set Chris Pain up (May 23), but we can deduce that he managed to clear his name due to the allegations failing to stick. This must have been an embarrassment for the fascists so they presumably called on their man within the UKIP to deal with it. That man was Steve Crowther. The reason for the trouble in the first place was because the UKIP went against the grain.

    Don’t believe in the fashions
  2. #34

    Trusted Member Baron von Lotsov's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Fighting the Code War
    Posts
    16,343

    Default

    This is also worth bearing in mind:

    Anna-Marie Crampton · Top Commenter
    I was one of those that UKIP clearly “didn’t like” and “didn’t fit the mold” when i ran as a candidate in the CC elections in East Sussex last May… UKIP management’s cronies hacked in to my Facebook account (allegedly), created a ghost or clone account using my name, photograph and my email to access my main account… wrote a whole load of anti semitic rubbish in my name which no thanks to their useless press department, resulted in a nationwide indeed, world wide negative press campaign against me which has carried on over many months. The last publication that i am aware of, with negative comments related to myself was just a month ago in The Sunday Times! They deliberately tried to wreck my reputation and standing in the community and possibly make me a target of extremists who assumed (wrongly) that i am anti semitic and a crazed conspiracy theorist… they then, suspended me. It was a vicious, nasty, reckless and dangerous attempt to discredit me. It was a difficult time but, i weathered it and held my head high. I still ran in the CC Elections and indeed my colleague and i did incredibly well. Why? Because the local community and indeed UKIP branch members didn’t for one minute believe the negative publicity cooked up by these vicious but incredibly ambitious thugs within UKIP… Shameful. I have since resigned from UKIP and am convinced that UKIPs upper management were behind this witch hunt. There is no way that UKIP are committed to free speech or democracy. I believe they are just another right wing controlled opposition party who are supporting and abetting the establishment’s agenda. Some of grassroots remain in denial but, when the truth comes out and it will, they are in for an unpleasant awakening when they realise they have all been well and truly used.. and conned. There is no loyalty within UKIP, no respect and no thanks for hard work or loyal support by its members, candidates and councillors… in fact, from what i have witnessed first hand, grassroots are lucky to receive so much as the crumbs from management’s table.

    http://thelincolnite.co.uk/2013/09/t…olnshire-ukip/

    That’s not too “cool” either!

    It seems to me that the party is being hacked. We know that the fascists play dirty if they can’t win legitimately, and they must have seen that Chris Pain could have ended up as the UKIP MP for Lincolnshire. The fascists seem to use Facebook as their method of choice in their sting operations. They must have some sort of control in this. At a guess I would say it looks like some rogue elements within the British intelligence agency, which are obviously linked to the higher echelons of the British government. You see in a way this has come about by the UKIP being a victim of its success. It now represents a credible threat to the establishment. Unless the UKIP take this seriously they will end up like the BNP and become extinguished. You UKIPPers have the big boys on to you now. Good luck, as I think you will need it.

    Don’t believe in the fashions
  3. #35

    REDACTED as being gratuitously damaging to UKIP, without being constructive or contributory by one of the regular anonimised trolls on the site whose contributions are mostly sneering efforts to demean UKIP and undermine any efforts to accentuate its problems with the aim of cleaning-up the Farage controlled party to make it in any way fit for purpose and electable to principled people of integrity as the flagship of EUroScepticism.

    In my opinion.
  4. #36

    Trusted Member

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    5,972

    Default

    REDACTED as being gratuitously damaging to UKIP, without being constructive or contributory by one of the regular anonimised trolls on the site whose contributions are mostly sneering efforts to demean UKIP and undermine any efforts to accentuate its problems with the aim of cleaning-up the Farage controlled party to make it in any way fit for purpose and electable to principled people of integrity as the flagship of EUroScepticism.

    In my opinion.
  5. #37

    REDACTED as being gratuitously damaging to UKIP, without being constructive or contributory by one of the regular anonimised trolls on the site whose contributions are mostly sneering efforts to demean UKIP and undermine any efforts to accentuate its problems with the aim of cleaning-up the Farage controlled party to make it in any way fit for purpose and electable to principled people of integrity as the flagship of EUroScepticism.

    In my opinion.
  6. #38

    Trusted Member

    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    3,134

    Default

    The destruction of Ukip from within is following a similar pattern to the destruction of the BNP from within. Even the personal smears are similar – faked Nazi salutes and anti-Semitic comments. This has a far reaching effect beyond just that on members and supporters as it discredits nationalists and patriots to the wider public and strengthens the state in their battle against the British people.

    First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
  7. #39

    Trusted Member Baron von Lotsov's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Fighting the Code War
    Posts
    16,343

    Default

    Here’s a bit more news from up that way.

    THE UK Independence Party is in meltdown in Worcestershire – with an entire group of activists sensationally quitting to form a breakaway group. West Midlands MEP Mike Nattras and Carl Humphries, UKIP’s best known organiser in Worcester, have teamed up to launch a new political party.

    Mr Humphries is a former Worcester city councillor and UKIP election candidate who has been working behind the scenes for years recruiting new party members.

    Mr Nattras, who quit UKIP last month after being deselected from next year’s European elections following rows with leader Nigel Farage, has launched ‘An Independence Party’.

    To add to the drama, two other UKIP activists resigned yesterday to join the new party – saying they were fed up with being “dictated to”.

    http://www.droitwichadvertiser.co.uk…y_is_launched/

    Don’t believe in the fashions
Regular readers amongst you will have noted that most of this has been covered in some detail, elsewhere on this weBlog.

Regards,

Greg_L-W..

~~~~~~~~~~#########~~~~~~~~~~
 

 INDEPENDENT Leave-the-EU Alliance

&
Work With THE MIDNIGHT GROUP to
Reclaim YOUR Future 
&
GET YOUR COUNTRY BACK
Deny the self serving political clique ANY Democratic claims to legitimacy
Write Upon Your Ballot Paper at EVERY election:
.
to Reclaim YOUR Future 
&
GET YOUR COUNTRY BACK

Posted by: Greg Lance-Watkins

tel: 01594 – 528 337
Accuracy & Copyright Statement: CLICK HERE
Summary, archive, facts & comments on UKIP: http://UKIP-vs-EUkip.com
DO MAKE USE of LINKS & >Right Side Bar< & The Top Bar >PAGES<
Also:
Details & Links: http://GregLanceWatkins.Blogspot.com
UKIP Its ASSOCIATES & DETAILS: CLICK HERE
Views I almost Totally Share: CLICK HERE
General Stuff archive: http://gl-w.blogspot.com
General Stuff ongoing: http://gl-w.com
Health Blog.: http://GregLW.blogspot.com
TWITTER: Greg_LW

 Please Be Sure To .Follow Greg_LW on Twitter. Re-TWEET my Twitterings
& Publicise My Blogs 
To Spread The Facts World Wide
of
OUR-ENEMY-WITHIN

&

To Leave-The-EU
 

Posted in UKIP | Tagged: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , | Leave a Comment »

Chris PAIN & UKIP’s Dilema Based on Racist Track Record!

Posted by Greg Lance - Watkins (Greg_L-W) on 23/05/2013

Chris PAIN & UKIP’s Dilema Based on Racist Track Record!
.

 Please Be Sure To .Follow Greg_LW on Twitter. Re-TWEET my Twitterings
& Publicise My Blogs 
To Spread The Facts World Wide
of
&
Clean EUkip up NOW make UKIP electable! 

.

The corruption of EUkip’s leadership, 
their anti UKIP claque in POWER & the NEC 

is what gives the remaining 10% a bad name!  

.

Chris PAIN & UKIP’s Dilema Based on Both His & UKIP’s Apparent Racist Track Record!
That UKIP Chooses to be allied and support racist bigots and extremists as partners leaves them absolutely no plausible way to deny their racist extremism!!

.

~~~~~~~~~~#########~~~~~~~~~~
.
Hi,

having started a thread on a Forum regarding UKIP NEC member and recently elected Councillor Chris PainBarbara Booker’s comments:

Barboo

Trusted Member

Join Date

Mar 2007

Posts

984

Chris Pain

Under the headline ‘Racist rants of the UKIP councillors’, the Sunday Mirror writes:

quote

Ukip’s Chris Pain, leader of the opposition at Lincs Council and the party’s East Midlands regional chairman, wrote: “Have you noticed that if you *rearrange the letters in ‘illegal *immigrants’, and add just a few more letters, it spells, ‘Go home you free-loading, benefit-grabbing, resource-sucking, baby-making, non-English-speaking ********* and take those other hairy-faced, sandal-wearing, bomb-making, camel-riding, goat-********, raghead ******** with you.’”

Mr Pain said the comments on his Facebook pages were “not my original posts or writings”, claiming his *account had been hacked.

ends

What exactly is Chris Pain saying? The so-called joke about rearranging the letters of the words ‘illegal immigrants’ has been around for several years, so the question is not whether it originated from him but whether he has ever posted it to Facebook? Or is he claiming that someone else, having “hacked” his account, posted it to his Facebook page without his knowledge or consent?

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news…s-more-1897414


This gave rise to the following response from ex UKIP NEC member Ian Gillman who resigned from the NEC as her was unwilling to be party to the corruption, oaffish behaviour and risk of joint and several liability in the risk of stolen public money and abuse, foul language, lies and bullying!:

22-May-2013
Yesterday, 10:59 AM #42

Ian Gillman

Member

Join Date

Aug 2010

Posts

289

Barboo in # 1 above kindly draws to our attention to alledged writings by UKIP Councillor, Mr Chris Pain of Skegness who also appears to be the East Midlands Regional Chairman and an N.E.C. member.

Mr Pain, it appears; claims that it is ” not my original posts or writings “.

Certain very nasty e-mails written by Mr Pain with numerous contact details for him provided, are in circulation, wherein he denigrates a range of persons. They are all destined for ‘Junius’ as explained and urged by Mr Pain.
There does appear to be a parallel here.

Interestingly a Mr Gwain Towler who is a UKIP paid official I think put out a public statement about certain matters ,appears within one of those nasty e-mails written by Chris Pain. He was certainly given the special Pain treatment, as was Derek Clark MEP, whilst Mr Nigel Farage was described as watching Mr Pain and his activities very closely as Mr Pain describes his intent to deceive.

It does appear that a discliplinary case file that has already been prepared for Mr Pain will have even more to consider now.

Or, would Mr Pain like to deny herein writing nasty e-mails and circulating them ?

Mr Pain sought legal advice from a Mr Don Ransome, the East Midlands Regional Organiser/Press Officer.
Mr Ransome is not qualified to offer legal advice , but never mind that, he offered it.

Would it not be best for Mr Pain to resign as a County Councillor, Regional Chairman , NEC member and from UKIP itself ?
Then, he should write a sincerely apologetic letter to Mr Anthony Ellwood the 15 year serving treasurer ( including a short spell as national treasurer during an interregnum) who during an attempt to reconcile the national accounts uncovered 95% and perhaps even more movements from the account as conversions into cash that went to unknown places. ?
Mr Pain has ( along with his friend Mr Ransome) treated Mr Ellwood shoddily, denigrating him . For what reason we can but ask ?

Gillman’s somewhat obsessive and tediouson the public forum were I gather, seen as libellous as he could not supply the provenance he claimed he had and would not retract his claims relative to Chris Pain!

This led, I had believed, to a lifetime ban for Gillman, though it seems he is still posting as at 22-May!

Also having made a perfectly civil and proper posting in a Private Message to on of the moderators which read as follows:

Quote Originally Posted by Geoffrey Collier
Dear Mr Allen,

You told me originally that my request would be forwarded to Anthony Butcher, while now you seem to have decided the matter yourself. I have just finished a telephone conversation with a barrister who knows much about UKIP, and she said that you cannot deliberately destroy published information, or deny a harmed party access to it for their legal purposes. You are certainly doing the latter of those things. Are you saying quite categorically that Mr Butcher has made this decison, and you are merely communicationg it to me?

If you believe that I have lied on the thread, which I certainly dispute, would you like to identify those lies, and confirm that you are permitted to punish me in the way that you have decided? Mr Fear made a statement on the thread which was wholly false. He seems unable to identify any supporting evidence on Junius. Your claim that I have a history of obfuscation, dishonesty and lying, yet I claim that is untrue, and I have not even a ‘parking ticket’ to blemish my good name. Yours is not a fair description of my reputation. You are protecting Mr Pain, an NEC member, who has used information gleaned by two UKIP employees in the course of their employment, to harm others. There can be no doubt about that.

I get the impression that you are deliberatlely protecting Mr Pain for reasons which have little to do with the interests of BDF. I would like the precise name of the person who finally decides to obstruct my request, if that is what they choose to do. Could I also have the legal status of the BDF; private limited company, etc.
Should it make things easier for you, can we ignore Mr Gillman’s postings, and confine ourselves to those affecting me, and my other witness Mr Ellwood? (1) Mr Fear’s original statement. (2) Mr Pain’s #373 and the ones involving the UKIP HQ manager. (3) Mr Ransome’s statement. If protecting named persons from libellous statements is important to you, I am sure that you will welcome my request.

Geoffrey Collier.


It is self evident that this eMail is at no stage any kind of threat against the Forum but rather a friendly warning from a long term and trustworthy member of both UKIP and the Forum, which UKIP has from time to time had totally dishonest co0ntrol over through, amongst others, the weak, self serving, dishonest and dublicitous Anthony Butcher who has proved time and again to be untrustworthy and only too willing to provide a platform for dishonesty and lies, abuse and libellous fantasies, as long as it suits UKIP and himself.

It is, in my opinion, dishonestly claimed that Geoffrey Collier, in giving friendly advice privately to a moderator has in some way threatened the forum and this has been at best misguidedly but based upon the Forum track record, more likely, dishonestly used to gag a critic of the corruption in UKIP – Geoffrey Collier has been dishonestly banned from posting on the forum for life (as was I( for having made a statement of FACT and provided provenance of the fact!).

Barbara Booker has gone on helpfully to plead Geoffrey’s case as has Niall Warry, another unstinting campaigner for probity, transparency and an end to corruption in UKIP to make it fit for purpose – not just as a one man band being exploited for the benefit of a small clique and supported by their corrupt claque!

Barbara Booker has summarised various facts, pertaining to Chris Pain and his apparent racist outbursts, as follows:

Be careful what you wish for!

The Skegness Standard reported on 20 May:

quote
UKIP has said it will be forced to eject the party’s newly elected Lincolnshire group leader if allegations he has made ‘racist rants’ on Facebook prove true. Party spokesman Gawain Towler said: “They are serious allegations and if proven true there is no way Chris Pain could remain a councillor with UKIP. However we don’t hang a man until he’s proven guilty and at the moment Chris is saying that his account was hacked.”
ends

http://www.skegnessstandard.co.uk/ne…ions-1-5108055

If UKIP decides that Chris Pain’s Facebook account was indeed hacked as he says (and it’s now also being claimed on the ‘Lincoln immigration issues’ site that it too has been hacked), then someone will have to explain why he allowed potentially damaging posts that he didn’t make to remain in place for so many months. If, on the other hand, UKIP decides that he did make the posts himself, and takes action against him as suggested by Gawain Towler, then it will only succeed in making UKIP a political laughing stock. Consider these facts:

Despite the impression created by the Sunday Mirror, which described the ‘illegal immigrants’ post as being among “racist rants of the UKIP councillors”, and Hope not Hate which calls it “the most disgusting racist outburst”, Chris Pain was not the author of the piece. It’s a supposed joke which seems to have originated in America in about 2009 and turns up, with slight variations, on numerous websites in the USA, Australia and here. The Chris Pain version is similar to that found on:
http://myrightwingdad.blogspot.co.uk…-lesson-i.html

‘Asylum’, which also appeared on Chris Pain’s Facebook in August 2012, dates back to at least 2001:
http://www.pprune.org/jet-blast/1140…cil-house.html

So, if UKIP decides that Chris Pain did post these items, he will be guilty not of having written them himself but of having forwarded them from elsewhere on the internet.

Those with long enough memories may recall an almost identical case in 2006 when a town councillor from Calne in Wiltshire, Conservative Ellie Bland, was suspended by her party for circulating an email containing the ‘Illegal Immigrants Poem’. She told the Wiltshire Gazette & Herald: “The e-mail is a joke email . . . . I didn’t write it I just forwarded it”, though later claiming that “someone else” had sent the email from her address.
http://www.gazetteandherald.co.uk/ne…racist_e_mail/

Contrast Gawain Towler’s statement above about Chris Pain, with UKIP’s reaction to Cllr Bland and her ‘racist email’. Two months after the story broke, Bland resigned from the Conservatives and was welcomed into UKIP, visited by Nigel Farage, and selected as UKIP candidate for the district council elections. “The support I’m getting is absolutely wonderful”, she gushed, “It’s heart-warming to know a leader will come and visit. If I ring him he answers the phone, talks to me. With David Cameron you could go to a meeting and be lucky to get him to shake your hand.”
http://www.swindonadvertiser.co.uk/n…fects_to_UKIP/

UKIP put out an enthusiastic statement, ‘Then there were four’ (26.1.07): “Graham Booth the local MEP said, This is brilliant news”, and even Nigel Farage’s assistant, Annabelle Fuller, had a dig at the LibDems over it on her blog (29.4.2007): “This is the party who caused a huge lot of bother for Councillor Ellie Bland when her husband forwarded an e-mail which was, I think, rather amusing, and accused her of being a ‘racist’.”
http://more-to-life-than-shoes.blogs…1_archive.html

UKIP cannot, in all seriousness, now turn against Chris Pain for exactly the same behaviour as resulted in Ellie Bland’s joining them and receiving such a joyful welcome!

Chris Pain does little to help himself and continue wityh outspoken racist views and values that lead one to believe he is just the sort of individual who would have made the comments on Facebook etc but has actually invoked not just the name of UKIP but his position of responsibility on behalf of UKIP and particularly its electorate in Lincolnshire, as the following article shows:

UKIP members of Lincolnshire County Council refuse to back anti-racism pledge

Friday, May 17, 2013

Profile image for PWhitelam_LE

PWhitelam_LE

All 16 UKIP councillors on Lincolnshire County Council have refused to sign an anti-racism declaration.

Labour’s Rob Parker presented the document to ensure all Lincolnshire residents are treated equality and have access to the same services.

But Chris Pain, leader of the county council’s UKIP group, the official opposition, told today’s annual meeting of the council: “I cannot support this document.

“It actually pushes forward the chance of multiculturalism, one of the fundamental things that’s wrong with our society.

“UKIP’s stance is not racist.

“Our stance is on space and space alone.”

The motion was passed by 60 councillors who voted for it, with 16 abstentions from UKIP.

The party’s own motion to reduce the council newspaper County News to a single yearly issue to cut costsfailed.

Cllr Pain had earlier pressed the council to reduce the amount of money spent on translators in Lincolnshire.

Saxilby ward member Councillor Jackie Brockway, Conservative, said: “I’m very concerned that there’s a theme developing that seems to be attacking the vulnerable and we need to careful about that.”

Cllr Hill said costs had already reduced from £54,000 to £43,000 and that translators performimportant roles in schools and law courts.

Liberal Democrat John Marriott said: “I would hope our colleagues from UKIP come up with some more practical solutionsas to how local government will survive.”

The meeting officially saw council leader Cllr Hill, his executive and committee heads appointed.

After last month’s election, the Conservatives lost overall control. Thirty-six Tories are now in a coalition with three independents and three Lib Dems.

UKIP has 16 seats, there are seven independents in opposition and 12 Labour councilors.

To view the original article CLICK HERE

Barbara Booker recently also pointed out:
Chris Pain has told the Boston Standard (20.5.13): 

quote

Coun Pain told The Standard that his account had been hacked and that he had not made the post himself. He said he does not agree with the words written and would never use them himself.
He told The Standard: “At the moment I am changing passwords like crazy and putting locks on.”

ends

http://www.bostonstandard.co.uk/news…cist-1-5109070


What I do not at all understand is, since the post in question was apparently made on 4 November 2012, see http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2013…?utm_hp_ref=uk , why Chris Pain didn’t remove it and take action to safeguard his facebook account straight away? Why wait until now, when a post made in his name by someone else has been splashed all over the Sunday Mirror, before changing passwords and putting locks on?

Likewise with the earlier ‘asylum’ post, made 13 August 2012. 

Was he the victim of yet another hacker with that one?
I trust that helps to pull together some of the strands in this ongoing saga regarding UKIP Racism and the part in it which UKIP NEC member and former assistant to UKIP PPC Dick Horsnell from the Isle of Man, who laid the groundwork for much of UKIP’s achievements in the area with his substantial capital injection and committed campaigning via market stalls and carrier bags etc.
.

Regards,

Greg_L-W..

~~~~~~~~~~#########~~~~~~~~~~
 

 INDEPENDENT Leave-the-EU Alliance

&
Work With THE MIDNIGHT GROUP to
Reclaim YOUR Future 
&
GET YOUR COUNTRY BACK
Deny the self serving political clique ANY Democratic claims to legitimacy
Write Upon Your Ballot Paper at EVERY election:
.
to Reclaim YOUR Future 
&
GET YOUR COUNTRY BACK

Posted by: Greg Lance-Watkins

tel: 01594 – 528 337
Accuracy & Copyright Statement: CLICK HERE
Summary, archive, facts & comments on UKIP: http://UKIP-vs-EUkip.com
DO MAKE USE of LINKS & >Right Side Bar< & The Top Bar >PAGES<
Also:
Details & Links: http://GregLanceWatkins.Blogspot.com
UKIP Its ASSOCIATES & DETAILS: CLICK HERE
Views I almost Totally Share: CLICK HERE
General Stuff archive: http://gl-w.blogspot.com
General Stuff ongoing: http://gl-w.com
Health Blog.: http://GregLW.blogspot.com
TWITTER: Greg_LW

 Please Be Sure To .Follow Greg_LW on Twitter. Re-TWEET my Twitterings
& Publicise My Blogs 
To Spread The Facts World Wide
of
OUR-ENEMY-WITHIN

&

To Leave-The-EU
 
Enhanced by Zemanta

Posted in UKIP | Tagged: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , | 1 Comment »

Chris Pain Finds UKIP Squabbling Like Ferrets in a Sack!

Posted by Greg Lance - Watkins (Greg_L-W) on 27/02/2013

Chris Pain Finds UKIP Squabbling Like Ferrets in a Sack!
.
Please Be Sure To .Follow Greg_LW on Twitter. Re-TWEET my Twitterings
& Publicise My Blogs
To Spread The Facts World Wide
of
&
.
Clean EUkip up NOW make UKIP electable!

.

The corruption of EUkip’s leadership,
their anti UKIP claque in POWER & the NEC

is what gives the remaining 10% a bad name!

.

New NEC Member Chris Pain Finds UKIP Members & Supporters Squabbling Like Ferrets in a Sack!

So what is new I guess!

Could you imagine this shower ever having authority in a position of Governance & trust!

.

~~~~~~~~~~#########~~~~~~~~~~
.
.

Chris Pain campaigning with Dick Horsnell
in Boston market C2008
  1. Yesterday, 09:23 PM #11

    Member

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    285

    Default

    Seth Starkadder :
    Actually, you are reading plain English.
    Events that have so tragically shaped UKIP these last few years when a 29,500 membership in autumn 2004 should have been increased by many times, and we see a one year police investigation ongoing ( resources for which have to be justified, and the C.P.S. – or even in this case perhaps the Attourney General’s office, – convinced of a case with admissable evidence ) matters as discussed above do in fact impact.

    We have seen ‘Junius’ publish cartoons of Mr Clark MEP, including wareing his bedroom slippers whilst simultaneously correspondence backs up that which appears online.
    That is, derogeratory statements designed to undermine an original member who like myself and others similarly denegrated, started the party in the country from our own resources.

    When one reads about Mr Clark “…..his reputation for falling asleep……. time to hang up the slippers ! D.C…….. he has to go home for Horlicks and bed regardless………. “

    then he informs the world

    “….. some great mileage here for Junius………

    just a few bits to be put to print ! “

    Note the sneering !exclamation mark.

    He clearly states ” I will be happy to send on info to you in the future……..”

    Then why does he not publish the ‘info’ that explains why we lost so many decent volunteer members, the sources of the three £ 500 cheques, their onward transfer, into which accounts, the correspondence requesting back our hard earned money, and who exactly are the ‘Junius’ team who rather like Lord Rennard; are rather adept at getting their candidate elected.

  2. Yesterday, 09:53 PM #12

    Newbie

    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    4

    Default

    That is the biggest load of rubbish I have ever heard and there is no truth in that what so ever. I presume posted by Paula who recently rejoined the UKIP Nottingham branch ( AKA Tiquipaya ), it’s nice to see her back to her old tricks again. I have never had my integrity questioned at a East Midland Meeting, in fact i was voted 6-0 twice last year by the regional committee as the regional chairman ( first committee was disbanded by Derek, so there had to be a re-vote by a second committee). Also quite interesting I have never had any payment from the East Mids Committee at all, in fact I have just organised my second regional conference in Skegness, both cost me a fair amount of money and a lot of time and effort. If anyone wants to know the truth these facts can be clarified by the RO or any committee members or the minutes of the meetings. Perhaps the person in question wants to ask the secretary for clarification, but that won’t happen because it’s a bare faced lie. If this is the best a failed member of UKIP can do against someone who has worked their socks off for UKIP since 2004, I feel sorry for her!How do you report a false statement on here?

  3. Yesterday, 10:06 PM #13

    Newbie

    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Gillman View Post
    Recalling our General Election ’round-up’ meeting which is invoked by the above I recall the Regional Organiser explaining to the the East Midlands committe how a candidate had particularly upset many volunteer members.
    He clearly indicated that a certain candidate would not be encouraged in his blatent and transparent intentions.
    I recall resignations due to behavoir not previously associated with those of us who started the branches and regions.
    The figure of £ 1,500 comes to mind in three cheques of £ 500 each , and clear written verbal and committee approved requests for return of our money. The chairman too had been approached.
    Bank statements show the truth of the matter, cheque books too. Yes the evidence mentioned above is available.
    Ian what is this post about, I have never been at a regional committee meeting whilst you were there, in fact my first meeting was as the No2 MEP candidate in 2009, at which stage i believe you had left the party to form UK first. Please don’t tell me you are enhancing this lie of Paula’s???The verbal ‘trashing’ of the long term treasurer ( 15 years )was a disgrace. His treatment alone should have merited action by a discliplinary committee.
    The immediate condemnation of all that had gone before without any evidence of experience, intellect in these matters, or actual ability to effect anything better , again an utter disgrace. We volunteers had effected the election of ten MEP’s by giving up our time and resources to achieve those in elected office who would assist our withdrawel from the E.U.Correspondence widely circulated indicates that the ‘Junius’ team now have in place a long supported protegee.
    Little wonder then that Mr Derek Clark MEP is lampooned in cartoon form upon the internet, by a fountain in Nottingham, shown in his slippers, derided as liking his Horlicks, and derogatory comments are published about him when clear written statements are passed around about the leadership being carefully kept in the dark about exactly what is happening .
    Monday being the likely NEC meeting day should be very interesting.Will there be a challenge for the leadership ?Ian what is this post about, I have never been at a regional committee meeting whilst you were there, in fact my first meeting was as the No2 MEP candidate in 2009, at which stage i believe you had left the party to form UK first. Please don’t tell me you are enhancing this lie of Paula’s???

    Ian what is this post about, I have never been at a regional committee meeting whilst you were there, in fact my first meeting was as the No2 MEP candidate in 2009, at which stage i believe you had left the party to form UK first. Please don’t tell me you are enhancing this lie of Paula’s???

    Reply With Quote
  4. Yesterday, 10:41 PM #14

    Member

    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    125

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Gillman View Post
    Seth Starkadder :
    Actually, you are reading plain English.
    Events that have so tragically shaped UKIP these last few years when a 29,500 membership in autumn 2004 should have been increased by many times, and we see a one year police investigation ongoing ( resources for which have to be justified, and the C.P.S. – or even in this case perhaps the Attourney General’s office, – convinced of a case with admissable evidence ) matters as discussed above do in fact impact.We have seen ‘Junius’ publish cartoons of Mr Clark MEP, including wareing his bedroom slippers whilst simultaneously correspondence backs up that which appears online.
    That is, derogeratory statements designed to undermine an original member who like myself and others similarly denegrated, started the party in the country from our own resources.When one reads about Mr Clark “…..his reputation for falling asleep……. time to hang up the slippers ! D.C…….. he has to go home for Horlicks and bed regardless………. “then he informs the world

    “….. some great mileage here for Junius………

    just a few bits to be put to print ! “

    Note the sneering !exclamation mark.

    He clearly states ” I will be happy to send on info to you in the future……..”

    Then why does he not publish the ‘info’ that explains why we lost so many decent volunteer members, the sources of the three £ 500 cheques, their onward transfer, into which accounts, the correspondence requesting back our hard earned money, and who exactly are the ‘Junius’ team who rather like Lord Rennard; are rather adept at getting their candidate elected.

    29,500 membership?
    could you please say where you got this figure from?
    esp as you say 2004.

  5. Yesterday, 10:44 PM #15

    Member

    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    125

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Pain View Post
    That is the biggest load of rubbish I have ever heard and there is no truth in that what so ever. I presume posted by Paula who recently rejoined the UKIP Nottingham branch ( AKA Tiquipaya ), it’s nice to see her back to her old tricks again. I have never had my integrity questioned at a East Midland Meeting, in fact i was voted 6-0 twice last year by the regional committee as the regional chairman ( first committee was disbanded by Derek, so there had to be a re-vote by a second committee). Also quite interesting I have never had any payment from the East Mids Committee at all, in fact I have just organised my second regional conference in Skegness, both cost me a fair amount of money and a lot of time and effort. If anyone wants to know the truth these facts can be clarified by the RO or any committee members or the minutes of the meetings. Perhaps the person in question wants to ask the secretary for clarification, but that won’t happen because it’s a bare faced lie. If this is the best a failed member of UKIP can do against someone who has worked their socks off for UKIP since 2004, I feel sorry for her!How do you report a false statement on here?
    Here is the response of the underhand and cowardly FKEU – too ashamed of his lies, inuendo and behaviour to put his name to his cowardly carping:

    Intresting.
    Seems there are a nice group of people so desperate for UKIP to fail (as it seems they failed at being ukip themselves) they will spin lies to the sheep who lap them up as want to belive it.

  6. Today, 10:55 AM #16

    Trusted Member

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    6,030

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Pain View Post
    That is the biggest load of rubbish I have ever heard and there is no truth in that what so ever. I presume posted by Paula who recently rejoined the UKIP Nottingham branch ( AKA Tiquipaya ), it’s nice to see her back to her old tricks again. I have never had my integrity questioned at a East Midland Meeting, in fact i was voted 6-0 twice last year by the regional committee as the regional chairman ( first committee was disbanded by Derek, so there had to be a re-vote by a second committee). Also quite interesting I have never had any payment from the East Mids Committee at all, in fact I have just organised my second regional conference in Skegness, both cost me a fair amount of money and a lot of time and effort. If anyone wants to know the truth these facts can be clarified by the RO or any committee members or the minutes of the meetings. Perhaps the person in question wants to ask the secretary for clarification, but that won’t happen because it’s a bare faced lie. If this is the best a failed member of UKIP can do against someone who has worked their socks off for UKIP since 2004, I feel sorry for her!How do you report a false statement on here?
    Geoffrey Collier’s retort is:

    Chris Pain: While I do not know the identity of Tiquipaya, I am assured that it is not someone named Paula (whoever she is). From what you say evidence must exist as to her historic wrongdoings. Has she confessed to those? Is the R.O. to whom you refer, a Mr Ramsome who, for purposes of remuneration, denies being the RO and cites his occupation as that of Press Officer in EU ‘claims’ documentaion? The payments to you, I understand, relate to your candidacy in a parliamentary election, although I claim no first-hand knowledge as to the precise details. Apologise to the unfortunate Paula, keep rational, and start again.

  7. Today, 11:42 AM #17

    Newbie

    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    4

    Default

    Geoffrey, it’s quite ovbious that you know something about this slander and the person concerned! So let please put all the aleged info on here, re times, dates, people concerned and who posted this trash!!!!
    There is one problem I have never had any payements from the EMCC at all!
    I have not had a multiple of £500 cheques from the EMCC!
    I have not had a request by email, telephone or from the EMCC, because I have not had
    any money or had any funds period from the EMCC.
    Any one can contact any of the previous or the current EMCC members and my statement will be verified.This will then be confirmed as made up slander from someone that has a grudge against me personaly.
    So please can Tiquipa or yourself supply evidence of any kind re this issue, the answer is no because it does not exist. So please either put up or shut up and post a full appology on here!
    My NEC election result was exceptional, because other regions have got far more members than the East Mids, but this is just green eyed trouble making. After working hard in the party as an activist for eight years, organising two UKIP conferences, plus some decent results at GE’s by UKIP standards whilst repersenting the members, has gained their support. Then again it’s the MEP silly season soon and people will be crawling out from under their stones again, inorder to try to climb up the slimy pole.
    Junius in the past have both supported me and critised me, but there are several people whom I am aware have not voted for me because of the Junius recomendation, so it’s a two edged sword.
    So please Geoffrey please oblige with the information that I have requested above.

  8. Today, 11:49 AM #18

    Newbie

    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    4

    Default

    DELETED AS A DUPLICATE OF THE POST ABOVE!

I have a pretty clear understanding that the unfortunate Ian Gillman is unlikely to publish his evidence, probably using some ‘secret squirrel’ dellusion, and I know for certain he hasn’t a clue about Junius nor one shred of evidence that Chris Pain has ever spoken to or even knows Junius – though he may well speak to someone who supplies me with facts, as does Ian Gillman from time to time.Let us also be very clear that Derek Clark is a liar, untrustworthy, corrupt and self serving who has boasted openly of the amount of money he has defrauded the public purse of, and he was found guilty of defrauding the public purse of over £30,000 and ordered to repay the money he had perloined by OLAF – A similar amount of money as that which one of the other UKIP MEPs, Tom Wise, stole and for which Tom Wise was sentenced to 2 years in prison.I am morally certain that Chris Pain has never wittingly spoken to Junius and thus has never supplied Junius with material to publish. Regular readers will be aware that I personally NEVER confirm or deny who supplies me with the facts which I publish.

And then after an effort to censor the squabbling accusations and bickering broke out again (well it is UKIP! They fight like ferrets in a sack amongst the foot soldiers, just as their leadership does for lack of competence or ability) – note the time line:

  1. Today, 01:54 PM #7

    ron is online now

    Moderator ron's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    7,798

    Default

    Reminder of the rules:

    “Posters are responsible for content of their posts and should be in a position to stand by any of their claims through publicly providing proof of any allegation. (i.e “I have an original e-mail” is no good if you won’t/can’t post it)”

    http://www.democracyforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=54500

  2. Today, 02:47 PM #8

    Trusted Member

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    London
    Posts
    4,996

    Default

    Ian Gillman surely has proof of all he claims. I wonder why he declines to share the proof with the world. He could afford to lose a £500 deposit in Corby so the cost of a scanner cannot be beyond him.

  3. Today, 04:27 PM #9

    Junior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Arnold
    Posts
    18

    Default

    Persons are taking to the telephone in some excitement now as a recently elected NEC member with great plans for his own reforms , a Chris Pain has so much to say.

    The word from many is that Chris P. in his G.E. campaign in Louth, Lincs. obtained £ 500 from the EMCC .
    Then he claimed that the money had not been paid to his campaign and he put a lot of pressure upon the officers to send another cheque. He said that the cheque had not arrived.

    Reluctantly, his campaign was sent another cheque for £ 500 on the clear understanding that if the first cheque turned up it was to be returned to the committee.

    Incredibly, both cheques were banked. A dishonest demand for the second cheque had been made and despite his assurances that only one cheque would be banked, both were.

    The EMCC, short of money and relying upon volunteers with many years standing of generousity were told about these matters. Chris P. was told in several telephone conversations to return the money, he failed to do so.
    Written requests were made for the return of the money, Chris P. ignored those requests.

    The EMCC , following the G.E. met and the R.O. Don Ransome made quite a speech about matters in Louth, and Chris P. in particular. He left an impression that Pain would not be encouraged any further in his membership of UKIP.Members felt let down and cheated.

    The MEP for the region Derek Clark experienced nasty e-mails circulated by Chris P. about him and he became aware of a steady yet ongoing campaign to destabalise him from his position. This, oddly whilst always boosting Pain’s position.

    I did hear that the party chairman was approached by Chris Pain for money too, but unsure of the amounts requested.

  4. Today, 04:47 PM #10

    Trusted Member

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    London
    Posts
    4,996

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tiquipaya View Post
    Incredibly, both cheques were banked. A dishonest demand for the second cheque had been made and despite his assurances that only one cheque would be banked, both were.
    … Chris P. was told in several telephone conversations to return the money, he failed to do so.
    Written requests were made for the return of the money, Chris P. ignored those requests.

    Then the cowardly ‘Independent UKIP’ as ever ashamed to put his name to his sneering, defamations, inuendo and outright lies said:

    This was surely reported to the Police in 2005. What was the outcome of their investigation, as for some reason you’ve not made reference to that. Thanks.

Today, 05:26 PM #11

Trusted Member

Join Date
Dec 2007
Posts
6,029

Default

Quote Originally Posted by Independent UKIP View Post
This was surely reported to the Police in 2005. What was the outcome of their investigation, as for some reason you’ve not made reference to that. Thanks.
To which Geoffrey Collier made the reply:

Independent UKIP: I made the accurate statement that Chris Pain was wrong to attribute to a Paula? the authorship of that posting. Who the lady is, or what reprehensible things which she did in the past, has no bearing whatever on the issue being discussed. She was certainly not the individual who posted that information. Mr Pain appears to have been voted on to the NEC to help to control the Party, while he clearly has difficulties in controlling himself. Why are the Forum rules applied so unevenly? An NEC member, for example, by the name of Mr Mcgough frequently makes accusations of certain individuals being in the ‘pay’ of others without required to produce evidence. Perhaps with the advantage of reflection, Mr Pain may recall his parliamentary election, and be willing to agree that his local branch did make a financial contribution to him. Is the gentleman saying that no such payment was made, and no banking evidence as a consequence can be produced? Was he both the candidate and sole financier of his campaign?

One can only speculate that Mick McGough’s lies, slanders and defamatory claims are permitted to remain because being known to all as a low life a liar and a cheat it is felt that the more he says the more he damages his own credibility as it is clear that his fellow travellers such as Independent UKIP, FKEU, SDP and their ilk are clearly damaging the credibility of UKIP – hard as that is to do since UKIP are now little more than the only available dustbin, wherein protesters against the two Political Parties in Britain and the LibDims can post their votes with virtually no fear of any long term consequence, as shown by the likes of those quoted above who ensure that UKIP will never achieve anything in domestic politics beyond the cult of the one man band.For more factual details regarding Chris Pain and these matters you may care to CLICK HERE

.

Regards,

Greg_L-W..

~~~~~~~~~~#########~~~~~~~~~~
 

 INDEPENDENT Leave-the-EU Alliance

&
Work With THE MIDNIGHT GROUP to
Reclaim YOUR Future 
&
GET YOUR COUNTRY BACK
Deny the self serving political clique ANY Democratic claims to legitimacy
Write Upon Your Ballot Paper at EVERY election:
.
to Reclaim YOUR Future 
&
GET YOUR COUNTRY BACK

Posted by: Greg Lance-Watkins

tel: 01594 – 528 337
Accuracy & Copyright Statement: CLICK HERE
Summary, archive, facts & comments on UKIP: http://UKIP-vs-EUkip.com
DO MAKE USE of LINKS & >Right Side Bar< & The Top Bar >PAGES<
Also:
Details & Links: http://GregLanceWatkins.Blogspot.com
UKIP Its ASSOCIATES & DETAILS: CLICK HERE
Views I almost Totally Share: CLICK HERE
General Stuff archive: http://gl-w.blogspot.com
General Stuff ongoing: http://gl-w.com
Health Blog.: http://GregLW.blogspot.com
TWITTER: Greg_LW

 Please Be Sure To .Follow Greg_LW on Twitter. Re-TWEET my Twitterings
& Publicise My Blogs 
To Spread The Facts World Wide
of
OUR-ENEMY-WITHIN

&

To Leave-The-EU
 
Enhanced by Zemanta

Posted in UKIP | Tagged: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , | 1 Comment »

 
%d bloggers like this: