DO MAKE USE of LINKS,
Greg Lance – Watkins
it is clear that as a result of the many misleading lies, exagereations, distortions and false claims made by Nuttall and those he has shifted the blame to, when clearly he is responsible for overseeing his own publicity it is virtually impossible to believe a word he says.
Personally I find him so implausible and so very offensive as an individual that I do not believe that he was at Hillsborough on that fatefull day, I know of one instance long after the event when he made mention he was there and found he was in the presence of someone who most catagorically there and he clammed up and would make no further comment on the matter.
If I am right in my opinion I can only applaud his father for trying to save his son’s credibility by seeking to confirm the claim.
For Nuttall to claim that this is a Labour smear which is both cruell and evil is in itself utter tosh – the early revelation of the facts was not instigated by Labour and as for the claim of ‘cruel and evil’ Paul Nuttall should be minded of Sir Walter Scott’s comment in ‘Marmion’:
“Oh! What A Tangled Web We Weave When First We Practice To Deceive”
It is the very clear deceit that has featured on Paul Nuttall’s web site for several years that has led to his total lack of credibility and the fact that people just don’t trust him on any matter of consequence – whether Paul Nuttall was or was not at Hillsborough on that fatefull day is not relative to his trustworthyness it is the general atmosphere of deception and his crass handling that has led to this situation.
Perhaps when considering claims of cruelty and evil first Paul Nuttall should contemplate a mirror – something I note he is doing little of with his newfound ginger and grey beard!
Two UKIP Merseyside officials QUIT over Paul Nuttall Hillsborough saga
The two men said the party leader had been “crass” and “insensitive” over the tragedy
- 10:18, 20 FEB 2017
Two Ukip officials in Merseyside have resigned in protest at party leader Paul Nuttall’s “crass insensitivity” towards the Hillsborough disaster .
Stuart Monkcom, UKIP’s Liverpool branch chair, and Adam Heatherington, the party’s Merseyside spokesman, have both quit their positions and resigned their party memberships.
In a statement on behalf of both men, Mr Monkcom wrote: “Although the timing of our resignations is unfortunate in light of upcoming elections, both Adam and I wish to make it clear, where the painful subject of Hillsborough is concerned, with closure not yet in sight, this unprofessional approach and crass insensitivity from high profile people closely within and without Ukip is upsetting and intolerable.”
He added: “We identify most strongly with all the good people of Liverpool and most importantly the families of the Hillsborough victims who have fought so hard and long for justice, in their condemnation of the way UKIP has handled these issues and have resigned our positions and membership of UKIP forthwith.”
While no one from UKIP was available to confirm the resignations to the ECHO, the party’s Merseyside website shows that the position of Liverpool branch chair is now listed as TBA (to be announced).
Last week, Mr Nuttall admitted during a radio interview that claims on his website that he lost “close, personal friends” at the Hillsborough disaster were incorrect .
His press officer Lynda Roughley took the blame for the error and offered her resignation, which was refused .
Following this, Ukip donor Arron Banks was criticised for tweeting that he was “sick to death” of hearing about Hillsborough and described the tragedy as “an accident”.
Despite repeated calls for Liverpool fan Mr Nuttall to condemn the multi-millionaire’s comments, he has still offered no response.
It has been a damaging period for the Bootle-born party leader who is hoping to be elected as an MP for Stoke Central on Thursday.
But his party seemed unsure of exactly where Stoke is is over the weekend, tweeting a picture of Ukip’s “people’s army” allegedly campaigning in the Potteries only for it to be pointed out by twitter users that the photograph was taken more than 50 miles away in Bolton.
It was in Bolton on Friday that Mr Nuttall appeared to wipe a tear from his eye as he asked his members for support over the false Hillsborough claims, before launching a scathing attack on what he called a “cruel” and “almost evil” smear campaign against him.
To view the original article CLICK HERE
tel: 44 (0)1594 – 528 337
Calls from ‘Number Withheld’ phones Are Blocked
All unanswered messages are recorded.
Leave your name & a UK land line number & I will return your call.
‘e’Mail Address: Greg_L-W@BTconnect.com
ABOUT ME, Details & Links: CLICK HERE
Accuracy & Copyright Statement: CLICK HERE
UKIP Its ASSOCIATES & DETAILS: CLICK HERE
Summary & archive, facts & comments on Ukip: http://Ukip-vs-EUkip.com
General ‘Stuff’: http://GL-W.com
Leave-The-EU Referendum & BreXit Process CLICK HERE
Documents, Essays & Treaties: CLICK HERE
The Hamlet of Stroat: CLICK HERE
Data & The Study of a Wind Turbine Application: CLICK HERE
Health Blog.: CLICK HERE
Chepstow Chat: CLICK HERE
Christopher Story: CLICK HERE
Des Watkins DFC; CdeG: CLICK HERE/
Hollie Greig etc.: CLICK HERE
Psycheocracy: CLICK HERE
The McCann Case: CLICK HERE
The Speculative Society of Edinburgh: CLICK HERE
Stolen Kids, Dunblane: CLICK HERE
Stolen Kids, Bloggers: CLICK HERE
Views I respect & almost Totally Share: CLICK HERE
A Concept of Governance Worthy of Developement: CLICK HERE
- I NEVER post anonymously on the internet
- ALL MY BLOGS & WEB SITES are clearly sourced to me
- I do NOT use an obfuscated eMail address to hide behind
- I do NOT use or bother reading FaceBook
- I DO have a Voice Mail Message System
- I ONLY GUARANTEE to answer identifiable eMails
- I ONLY GUARANTEE to phone back identifiable UK Land Line Messages
- I do NOT accept phone calls from witheld numbers
- I Regret due to BT in this area I have a rubbish Broadband connection
- I AM opposed to British membership of The EU
- I AM opposed to Welsh, Scottish or English Independence within an interdependent UK
- I am NOT a WARMIST
- I do NOT believe the IPCC Climate Propaganda re Anthropogenic Global Warming
- I AM strongly opposed to the subsidy or use of failed technologies eg. WIND TURBINES
- I AM IN FAVOUR of rapid research & development of NEW NUCLEAR technologies
- I see no evidence to trust POLITICIANS at any level or of any persuasion
- I do NOT believe in GODS singular or plural, Bronze Age or Modern
- I value the NHS as a HEALTH SERVICE NOT a Lifestyle support
- I believe in a DEATH PENALTY for serial or GBH rape.
- I believe in a DEATH PENALTY for serial, terrorist, mass or for pleasure murder.
- I believe in a DEATH PENALTY for serial gross child abuse including sexual.
- I do NOT trust or believe in armed police
- I do NOT believe in prolonging human life beyond reasonable expectation of sentient participatory intellectual existence
- I believe in EUTHENASIA under clearly defined & legal terms
- I try to make every effort to NOT infringe copyrights in any commercial way & make all corrections of fact brought to my attention by an identifiable individual
Re-TWEET my Twitterings