I felt it apposite to correct the illusion Marta Andreasen and the racist, xenophobic and anti Jewish EFD Group of which UKIP elected MEPs are members were clearly managing to dupe the more gullible into believing!
I believe you will find these articles:
rather more informative and considerably more accurate!
Bruno Waterfield’s article:
Sadly comment on the issue by EFD members much demeans the issue as they are largely a claque of xenophobic, anti Jewish racists and to quote the utter fraud Marta Andreasen as some kind of valid individual utterly undermines the matter she was, as you are no doubt aware, one of the many bean counters in the EU but totally failed to acquit her duty in producing year end figured within the EU Transport Ministry where she was hired (based on her oen false CV which failed to point out she was suspended for irregularities with some wiff of racism by The OECD).
Her job was to take the department accounts and present them showing where they could be fiddled and present suggestions to The EU Commission as to how the loopholes could be sealed and a better more watertight accounts procedure implimented.
She failed totally to perform her job and after the third deadline had passed she was moved sideways to another post.
It was not until AFTER she had lost her Court Case that she reinvented herself as some sort of whistle blower – A PACK OF LIES as her trial showed, do read the Judge’s Judgement summary CLICK HERE
If you wish to build an understanding of the endemic fraud and corruption within The EU may I suggest you read:
Maarten Engwirda’s articles and comments without the corrupt and dishonest spin of UKIP & The EFD.
‘The Rotten Heart of EUrope‘ by Bernard Connolly (Head of The EU Commission unit responsible for EMS & monetary policy)
‘The Great Deception’ and ‘The Castle of Lies‘ both by Christopher Booker and Dr. Richard North
‘The Economics of EUropean Integration’ Willem Molle
‘Vigilance – A defence of British Libert’ by Ashley Mote
It is the enemy within we should most fear for the dangers and dishonesty were made clear, see:
Don’t Say You Were Not Warned! Enoch POWELL WARNED US ALL!
Or consider the whistleblowing of Paul von Buitenen who brought the commission down in 1998 who did considerable work with Christopher Story and Ashley Mote at a later stage.
I am surprised it took you so long to put out the EFD spin and the attempt by the fraud, fake and untrustworthy liar Marta Andreasen to try to be associated with whistle blowing – You should read her ‘Novella’!
I trust this helps.
YOU may also wish to follow the corruption in The EU Finances from The Report of The Court of Auditors to The EU at:
Court of Auditors report
The way in which the EU spends its budget has been criticised by the Court of Auditors for the 16th year in a row.Presenting his annual report to the European Parliament on 11 November 2010, the president of the Court Vitor Caldeira said there were “material levels of error”, particular in the fields of agriculture and the cohesion funds.The European Court of Auditors was established in 1975, and audits the accounts of EU institutions.In its most recent report it has found that over a third of the €35.5bn allocated by the EU for regional funding was affected by errors, either unintentional or possibly fraud.The Audit and Anti-Fraud Commissioner Algirdas Semeta said the Commission would “follow up on all recommendations” but said the report was a “positive sign that efforts to improve budgetary control are having an impact”.He pointed to the fact that the auditors found that 95% of payments were free from errors, however Polish conservative MEP Ryszard Czarnecki said voters would “focus on the remaining 5%”.
Strong criticism came from UKIP MEP Marta Andreasen, a former Chief Accountant at the European Commission, who said that if similar problems were revealed in the private sector, “the company would be closed down and the directors fired”.
It was unfortunate that the Spanish MEP Marta Andreasen of the EFD Group spoke to the subject as her testimony can not be held in ANY regard in view of her track record of dishonesty.
That Marta Andreasen still presents herself as at one time EU Chief Accountant when she was nothing of the sort – merely one of the huge number of EU bean counters shuffling paper and largely colluding in one of the largest frauds in the history of man.
Marta Andreasen was a ‘Chef’ and NOT a ‘Chief’ accountant, one of many.