Clean EUkip up NOW make UKIP electable!
This just a recent glimpse!
Try the right sidebar & many links!
I contend that UKIP Leadership its parasites and sycophants are self serving, corrupt, inept, unprincipled, unethical and unfit for purpose.
Sadly the evidence is all too readily available and the facts speak for themselves – just look at the array of low lifes squabbling and defaming like fools in bedlam!
You may want to keep up to date with the ethical resignation of Steve Allison from UKIP elected Office and his appointment to Party Office due to his split loyalty one wonders if Peter Reeve will act ethically or hide behind the spin that has been put out that implies work he has been doing for David Bannerman was before he returned to The Tories!
Were this the case one is forced to ask what motivated Gollom to mount such an attack and have such a dispute when he has for many years tried to ride to horses for two masters and acted in an unprincipled manner and for money also.
There is also much to be learned at CLICK HERE
The many other links will prove informative:
UKIP Its ASSOCIATES & DETAILS
- ‘TYRANNY IS WHERE THE PEOPLE FEAR THE GOVERNMENT …..’
- 100 – Top LEFT WINGERS – Telegraph 29-Sep-2010
- AGNEW, Stuart 01 – Money Laundering & Fraud
- Alan HARDY-vs-UKIP 01UKIP Guilty Verdicts etc.
- Alan HARDY-vs-UKIP 02 of 27-Oct-2011
- ALLISON, Steve 01 – NEC – UKIP
- ANDREASEN, Marta 01 – OWN BLOG.
- ANDREASEN, Marta 03 COURT JUDGEMENT AGAINST
- ANDREASEN, Marta 03 Leadership?
- Anna LINDH 01
- BANNERMAN, David THE DESK Campbell 01 + LINKS
- BANNERMAN, David THE DESK Campbell 02 – Leadership
- BANNERMAN, David THE DESK Campbell 03 + LINKS
- BANNERMAN, David THE DESK Campbell 04 – Fraud & Money Laundering
- BATTEN, Gerard 01 – OWN BLOG.
- BLOOM, Godfrey 01 – OWN BLOG.
- BUFTON, John 01 – OWN BLOG.
- BURTON, Elizabeth 01 – NEC – UKIP
- BUTCHER, Anthony 01
- Caterpillars And Butterflies
- CIB, The 01 – Campaign for Independent Britain
- CLARK MEP UKIP & EFD, Derek 01
- COLEMAN, Vernon 01 – author & books
- COMMON PURPOSE
- CONGDON, Prof Tim G.
- COUNCILLORS 2011 UKIP 01
- COWGILL, Brigadier Anthony – 01- IN MEMORIAM
- CROUCHER, Mark 01
- CROUCHER, Mark 02 UKIP & the LOST COURT CASE & DEBT DEFAULT
- CROUCHER, Mark 03 & UKIP’s DISHONOURABLE LEGAL BEHAVIOUR
- Crown vs. Tom WISE MEP & Lindsay JENKINS
- CURTIS, George 01 – NEC – UKIP
- DALY, Paula 01 –
- DARTMOUTH, William Earl of 01
- DENNY, Douglas 01 – NEC – UKIP + LINKS
- DENNY, Douglas 02 – LIES REVEALED
- DENNY, Douglas 03 – A PAPER TRAIL OF LIES
- Derek CLARK MEP EFD & UKIP 01
- DEVA MEP, Nirj 01 – WHO GOVERNS BRITAIN
- EDMOND, Dr. Eric 01 –
- EFD Pan EU Party UKIP Group
- EU ALLIANCE for FREEDOM 01 – The Main Site
- EU TRUTH 01
- EUropean Alliance for Freedom, The 01 – BONICI Leak!
- EUropean Alliance for Freedom, The 01 – Main Site
- Everything About UKIP
- FABIAN SOCIALISM EXPOSED 01
- FARAGE, Nigel 01
- FORUM – Leave-the-EU
- FULLER, Annabelle 01
- FUTURUS 02 – THINK TANK
- GILLMAN, Ian – UKIP NEC (Left In Disgust)
- GREAVES, Michael 01 –
- Greg LANCE-WATKINS – Greg_L-W. – G.L-W. – Contacts, Links & Details
- Greg_L-W. – Blog. GENERAL STUFF
- Greg_L-W. – CANCER DIARY
- HARDY, Alan vs. UKIP Guilty Verdicts etc.
- HUNNIKIN, Derek – UKIP RESIGNATION (in Disgust)
- INDEPENDENT Leave-the-EU Alliance
- INDEX of The First Year!
- ISON, John Paul 01 – John-ISON
- JUNIUS on UKIP
- LEADERSHIP CANDIDATES 2010 – UKIP
- LINDH, Anna 01
- MAGNA CARTA SOCIETY 01
- McGough, Mick (aka Mick McTrough) 01 – A Measure of Filth!
- McKENZIE, Winston 01 –
- McTROUGH, Mick 01 – (aka McGOUGH)
- McWHIRTER, Rob 01 –
- MERCHANT, Piers – 01 – IN MEMORIAM
- MICKELTHWAITE, Toby 01 –
- MONKTON, Lord Christopher 01
- NATTRASS, Mike 01 – LETTER re: FARAGE 25-Oct-2010
- NEC – ELECTION – RULES
- NEC – UKIP – MEMBERS
- NEC CANDIDATES 2010 – UKIP
- Nikki SINCLAIRE MEP Receives UKIP Apology 01
- NUTTALL, Paul 01 –
- OUR-ENEMY-WITHIN 01
- PAIN, Chris 01 –
- PAN EU POLITICAL PARTIES 01
- Pan EUropean Alliance 01 – Main Site
- Pat CONDELL 01 – The LINKS To The Videos!!
- PEARSON of Rannoch, Malcolm Lord 01
- PEARSON of Rannoch, Malcolm Lord 02 – Money Laundering & Fraud
- PEARSON of Rannoch, Malcolm Lord 03 – RACISM, ISLAMAPHOBIA & The News of The World
- PEARSON of Rannoch, Malcolm Lord 04 – A SUMMARY with LINKS
- PEPPs 01
- PETITION for IN/OUT 01 – General Data
- PETITION for IN/OUT 02 – to SIGN
- PETITION for IN/OUT 03 – for Details
- REFERENDUM on EU 01 – HANNAN, Dan
- REFERENDUM vote HEROES 01
- REFERism 01
- REID, Julia 01 – NEC – UKIP
- SEYMOUR, Jill (Gillian) 01 – NEC – UKIP
- SINCLAIRE, Nikki – MEP 01 – COMPILATION + LINKS
- SKEPTYK – LIAR, CHEAT, DISHONEST & Damaging To UKIP
- SKEPTYK by Name SEPTIC by NATURE
- SKEPTYK by NAME SEPTIC by NATURE 01 + LINKS
- SMITH, Jason 01 – Leadership 2010!
- SOCIAL SECURITY RIGHTS in These UK 01
- SOME EU TRUTHS 01
- STEAD, Marcus – UKIP WALES Committee (Left In Disgust)
- STORY, Christopher Edward Harle – In Memoriam & MUCH MORE!
- SUCHORZEWSKI, Richard – UKIP RESIGNATION In Disgust
- TEN LITTLE KINGDOMS
- The Midnight Group
- THINK TANK 01 – FUTURUS
- TITFORD, Jeffrey 01 – LEADER – INTERIM – Oft + LINKS
- TRILATERAL COMMISSION -European Div.
- TRUE FINNS 01
- Truth About UKIP – Dr. Eric Edmond
- UKIP – NEC – ELECTION- RULES
- UKIP – NEC – MEMBERS
- UKIP – NEC CANDIDATES Aug-2010
- UKIP CONSTITUTION 2010 –
- UKIP COUNCILLORS 2011 01
- UKIP Members QUIT – Mainly In Disgust
- UKIP MEP Code 2009 – 01
- UKIP Official Apology 01
- UKIP RETURNING OFFICER – Report on DISHONESTY
- UKIP’s RECORD – POLITICS BBC
- Vernon COLEMAN 01 – Books & Author
- WARRY, Niall – UKIP RESIGNATION
- WELSH Assembly 01
- WEST, Alison – Branch & PPC – UKIP RESIGNATION in Disgust
- WEST, John – Branch & PPC – UKIP RESIGNATION STATEMENT in Disgust
- WHO GOVERNS BRITAIN by Nirj DIVA MEP
- WILLIAMS, Hugh 01 – NEC – UKIP
- Winston McKENZIE 01 –
- WISE, Tom 01 – UKIP MEP – FRAUD/Prison
- WOOD, Alan – one time Returning Officer & Leadership Candidate!
A measure of the ineptitude of UKIP leadership and its parasites is thet in 20 years they have abjectly failed to make so much as a dent on UK politics with less than 20 elected members holding places in the 19,500 or so domestic governance structure!
Their abject failure to build an organisational structure – provide a vision, have ANY strategy or tactics – put forward absolutely no defence to the EU Constitution which was enacted and imposed as The Lisbon Treaty.
Nor have UKIP provided so much as an exit and survival plan for these United Kingdoms.
Richard North makes his latest comments (a part of everyone’s recovery from major heart surgery one must presume!) that even show they have far less understanding of The EU structure than one would expect but then again who of any consequence or gravitas is part of their self serving and self enriching claque!
Maybe it is just post-operative blues, but I’m struggling to get back into the frame, with the news agenda lacking any apparent coherence. We are seeing much the same EU stories as before, nothing has been resolved and the UK political position is no further forward.
I am grateful, therefore, to Witterings from Witney, for picking up a comment of mine on the Norwegian situation, brought up by Cameron in his Lord Mayor’s Banquet speech, and supposedly rebutted by Farage.
This affords me an opportunity to display some irritation (hey! I’m entitled occasionally) at the limitations of our “own” side. For, while one expects nothing of Cameron – or any of the other Tories who seem impervious to knowledge on the EU – one would hope that our own would take the time to find out something of the organisation of which they speak.
In the case of Norway, this is quite important, as the situation is deemed to be a weak point in the eurosceptic armoury. Even outside the EU, it is held, Britain would have to adopt common trading law, as does Norway but, unlike currently, we would lose any influence in its framing, having thus to adopt in the manner of Norway, laws sent to us by fax from Brussels – the so-called “fax law” option.
Bizarrely, Farage concedes this point, although it is not true and can easily be demolished. We have rehearsed it many times and wrote a definitive piece in May 2008, pointing out the actual situation. Most of these laws are not agreed by the EU at all, but by intergovernmental bodies such as UNECE, of which Norway (and the UK) is a member. The legislation is then processed by the EU commission acting in more of a bureaucratic than legislative role.
In other pieces, such as this, I have pointed out that there are dozens of UNECE-type bodies, which would also continue in place even if we left the EU, and through which we would continue to agree international standards, to which EU members would also be bound. Outside the EU, therefore, we would have just as much influence over single market-type law, adopted by EU members.
The down-side, of course, is that leaving the EU would actually provide less relief from petty regulation than we might imagine, although we could disapply much of it from the domestic market.
This though, is core knowledge which should be shaping the debate. But, tediously, one of the leading players continues to do nothing other than display his ignorance, having never troubled to expand his knowledge-set beyond the basic minimum.
And this is why UKIP risks being left at the starting gate, should we come to a real debate about the mechanics of leaving the EU. The Party has no more to offer than the Tories, and that is perilously little.
One sees, for instance, the halt and the lame in that direction, talking blithely about which powers to repatriate and how they would go about reclaiming them, demonstrating absolutely no practical understanding of the complexities involved.
Strangely, of all the policies at present managed by the EU, the first we should claw back is the research programme. This is quite simply because, to repatriate powers, we must replace policies – otherwise there is no point in so doing. And those that are aware of the processes will be aware that a huge amount of policy development (a complex, expensive and time-consuming process) is funded under the research programme.
Thus, is order to reclaim powers, we must develop new policies and, to do that, we must reclaim the policy-making tools.
And so do we need coherence in the debate. Leaving the EU is eminently practicable, possible and necessary, but only if we are able to offer a credible and realistic pathway. To its shame, the eurosceptic community has yet to deliver on this and, when we hear the likes of Farage parade his ignorance, we wonder how longer we are going to have to wait.