Ukip-vs-EUkip

We aim to inform YOU & provide an archive re: Ukip to TRY to make it fit for purpose

Archive for the ‘EUkip; UKIP; TV; Bob FM; Bob Feal Martinez; UKFirstParty;’ Category

#436* – HELPING Bob FM UNDERSTAND

Posted by Greg Lance - Watkins (Greg_L-W) on 25/04/2009


#436* – HELPING Bob FM UNDERSTAND

Clean EUkip up NOW & make UKIP electable!

The corruption of some of EUkip’s leadership
& NEC is what gives the remaining 10%
a bad name!

WISHING HIM GOOD LUCK Then HELPING Bob FM to UNDERSTAND!

Greg Lance-Watkins wrote TO Bob Feel Martinis:

> Hi,
>
> as a lifetime opponent to the concept of the Franco Germanic
> (Vichy/Nazi?) concept of A Greater EUrope and having grown up in a
> Military Home as my Father was RAF and every day I walked through a
> Memorial Arch with 1,000s of names of lads from my school who died in
> Military Service – the school where both Haig & Birdwood were educated
> and then having lived in Germany in the early 1960s etc. etc.
>
> I have had the great good fortune to travel extensively and see just
> what incredible benefits my Country has brought to this planet and the
> values that have proved the bedrock of the growth of civilisation. Also
> after joining The Army and then selected for the 2 years at Sandhurst I
> left the army on ISSUES – namely the Regiment I was joining was on
> standby to go into Rhodesia to fight ex pats in favour of insurgent
> terrorists, also members of The Regiment were actively fighting in
> Viet-Nam but not in British Uniforms which I found unacceptable etc. etc.
>
> That was neither the end of my service nor the end of military style
> activity.
>
> I have opposed the tight and dangerous constraints of Globalisation or
> ANY surrender of Sovereignty since my early teens.
>
> It is on these grounds that I have been a VERY active opponent of The EU
> and our membership, the Tory Party where I have had active influence at
> a higher level than most. I appreciate you have only recently become
aware.
>
> I have been phoned and informed that you have obtained a slot on TV
> sometime next week – Good Luck.
>
> Do not for a moment believe that I am other than a dedicated supporter
> of UKIP – but you will appreciate that I will not aid or support the
> corruption and dishonesty that is EUkip and will actively campaign
> against that corruption which is EUkip that has so befouled the aims of
> decent HONEST individuals who are the grass roots of UKIP.
>
> For as long as you are man enough to campaign against membership of The
> EU and distance yourself from the lies, bullying, dishonesty and
> corruption that is now so prevalent in EUkip that it is a close thing as
> to whether UKIP can be saved – it is starting to look as if it can not.
>
> If EUkip won 70 seats in The EU it would be a catastrophic failure for
> our Country – if UKIP could win JUST ONE it would be an achievement of
> value.
>
> Victory of the vile EUkip with its loss of values, lack of ethics,
> greed, dishonesty and collusion with the EU as just usefull idiots for
> The EU – a part of The EU establishment as they are now seen by my many
> contacts in the EU – their victory is Britain’s failure that can be
> measured in much the same terms as if the horrors of a BNP Government
> were manifest.
>
> I understand your aggressive defence of EUkip but by now surely you can
> see the difference between the 2 wings of the party – UKIP & EUkip!
>
> If you espouse the aims and values of UKIP to the best of your ability
> for TV accept my very best of luck in the spirit it is meant – I know
> all too well how hard it is to deliver a fault free performance having
> done literally dozens of Radio slots and several TV pieces on the
> subject – including a 30 minute documentary some years ago, in which I
> included Norris McWhirter (Possibly before your time).
>
> Good luck – you can ONLY do your best and if you confine yourself to the
> basic values of UKIP rather than the befouled EUkip you will have done
well.
>
> Regards,
>
> Greg L-W.
>
> Whether you publish this letter or not is YOUR choice.

—–Original Message—–
From: Robert Feal-Martinez [mailto:r.feal-martinez@btconnect.com]
Sent: 25 April 2009 08:12
To: greg.glanceback@btconnect.com
Subject: Re: TV Broadcast – GOOD LUCK

Dear Mr Watkins,

As matter of courtesy I acknowledge receipt of your
email and your wishes of ‘Good Luck’. I have no wish to engage in
additional exchanges, however I am somewhat at a loss as to how given
your apparent high moral values that you are supporting UKFP, when you
acknowledge they have been set up by some who you expose as corrupt. Is
that not a contradiction.

Robert Feal-Martinez

From: Greg Lance-Watkins [mailto:Greg@GlanceBack.Demon.co.UK]
Sent: 25 April 2009 14:53
To: ‘Robert Feal-Martinez’
Subject: RE: TV Broadcast – GOOD LUCK

Hi,

I trust the broadcast went well and was rather better than your earlier
performances on YouTube which were clearly the beginning of a learning
curve.

Is the interview available on You Tube or elsewhere on the internet as I am
sure the recent material would be better posted up than your earlier
damaging efforts.

Since you opted to enter correspondence by rhetorically asking a question I
am perfectly happy to clarify for you.

You commented:

Bob FM: >I am somewhat at a loss as to how given
your apparent high moral values
I am glad that my determination to use only the truth and be sure that I do
not intentionally or dishonestly mislead anyone is apparent to you.

Bob FM: >that you are supporting UKFP,
As yet there is no reason to NOT support them, though I have probed them
fairly deeply, at this stage they seem to be unlikely to achieve much with
so late a start.
Let us hope that they can use their position in the election process to
firstly raise their profile sufficiently to build on the position
afterwards.

More importantly let us hope they can use their position to expose the
staggering corruption, dishonesty, incompetence and lack of competent
leadership of EUkip who have proved such a catastrophy for the EUroSceptic
movement – achieving so little from such a position of potential strength.

It would be a pleasant achievement if UKFirstParty were able to muster
sufficient support to ensure that in The Eastern region EUkip were unable to
return the contemptible serial failure and utterly dishonest David
Bannerman, a man without principles, values or overly much ability – unfit
to represent decent men and women of these United Kingdoms in any region. He
is a liar and a cheat on a self enrichment programme.

The thought that individuals who have acted so dishonestly and corruptly out
of self interest as Stuart Agnew, a monied farmer seeking his own interests
in elevation within the EU as a representative of the fundamentally corrupt
NFU.

The dishonest Andrew Smith who with Nigel Farage has put the party at risk
of loss of over £500,000 in forfeiture and costs and garnered a guilty
verdict for for EUkip, by their offences, in the Courts!

That the vile and parasitic Mick McGough can be considered suitable for a
position in EUkip and on their lists when he has endlessly supported the
dishonesty and unprofessional incompetence of Andrew Smith and lied and
cheated his associates, in his own right, damaging what pretence at honesty
EUkip may lay claim to.

I trust this clarifies my position which is based on proven facts in the
Eastern Region.

As for the South East Region I feel sure you will see the need to expose the
corruption of EUkip there if for no other reason than to ensure that the
discredited political prostitute Marta Anreassen whether using her maiden or
married name being clearly an irrelevance she is dishonest and corrupt
willing to participate in dishonesty for personal gain. She has not a single
justification for her pretence at upholding British values and her residency
is a dishonest fudge – her book keeping skills would seem serially to be
called into question yet she is now well salaried with generous expenses to
do a job that could be done by either plausible British accountants or pro
bono.

That it has been considered appropriate to squander such amounts needlessly
on a woman of her discredited ethics calls into question the entire
leadership as it shows they lack judgement and have conmtempt for the
electorate and members – you will appreciate that it was Monnet’s dream that
national groupings, traditions and values would be eventually subsumed by
cross border representation – how convenient that EUkip were the useful
idiots to carry out his aims.

Clearly due to his abject failure as a leader Nigel Farage, a man without
basic morality and talentless beyond a steadily withering schoolboy charm
and a competence of practice in producing the bon mote of soundbite or one
of about 3 set piece rants – clearly will give the party a new lease of life
after the election when he honours his promise to resign when he gets 10 or
less MEPs.

The great tragedy as it stands is that a vote for Farage in the South East
is clearly a vote for Andreassen as I am sure that having undertaken so
publicly to resign when it is shown just howmuch he has damaged EUkip by his
leadership his seat will, by EU law, go to the next person on the regional
list of the party concerned – that would put the odious and proven corrupt
Andreassen in a very strong controlling position in EUkip – an horrendous
thought.

Bob FM: >when you acknowledge they have been set up by some who you expose
as corrupt.
Interestingly you claim I have exposed SOME as corrupt – perhaps you would
care to clarify your justification for pluralizing, as I believe I have
merely stated that:

Del Young for all his merits clearly was incompetent as it was he who had so
clearly failed to put in place the web site for the ‘Original’ launch and it
was clear that he could not hold office without providing a detailed CV and
clarification of employment or lack thereof – a principle that EUkip should
surely have insisted on had they not seemingly been exploiting him on racist
grounds. That Del had sat on EUkip’s NEC as it became ever more corrupt yet
never spoke out did not bode well as it showed him to be if not party to the
corruption at very least to weak to be of calibre for a position in
leadership. So it has proved and Del Young is no longer a part of
UKFirstParty I understand.

Peter Cole – I contended that it was unwise to involve him due to his
employment by Tom Wise – you will no doubt concede by now that Tom Wise’s
position is not one to throw glory on any in his proximity and that Nigel
Farage was willing to accept stolen money to settle a personal debt, as
reported in the media and seemingly established by Robin Collett and David
Lott, was dishonest and possibly criminally misguided of Farage. That Farage
made no clear effort to remove Tom Wise has led many to assume that he
feared revelations Wise may make.

The first the public or members knew of any effort by Farage to distance
himself from Wise was when he glibly lied to on News Night claiming EUkip
had acted immediately they were aware of the matter and withdrew the EUkip
whip from Tom Wise. This as you know was an outright and deliberate lie.

Interestingly Tom Wise continued to sit as a EUkip MEP on the pro EU
Ind.Dem.Group chaired by Farage until the Saturday prior to the expose in
The News of The World, when Tom Wise resigned from the pro EU IDG. Wise
continued to sit as a EUkip MEP and was a branch chairman until he resiogned
from the later position earlier this year and from his EUkip MEP position
when his membership expired last month.

You may recall the unarguably corrupt and dishonest Douglas Denny in total
dereliction of duty and dishonest misrepresentation blocked any attempt to
hold a disciplinary hearing to permit Tom Wise to either clear his name or
be ejected from the party – he made absolutely no effort to establish the
facts beyond a self important and ill mannered demand made of Daniel Foggo
with one working day notice to give up his weekend to attend a EUkip NEC
meeting – this after an abusive and insulting series of eMails to Mr. Foggo
and his paper!

It is for the very simple reason that I believe Tom Wise to have been shown
to have brought EUkip into disrepute and the fact that Tom Wise was under
arrest and on bail and that I knew beyond much doubt (Officially) that Tom
Wise & Lindsay Jenkins were to be charged as the police had all the evidence
required to make such charges with every probability of a giuilty verdict
that I openly stated that Peter Cole’s involvement as an officer of
UKFirstParty was unwise – never did I intimate that Peter Cole was other
than honest though I am happy to question his judgement.

The only other party whom I criticised was Bruce Lawson and I published a
letter which indicated to me and others that he may well have been involved
in corruption in respect of the Welsh Elections for EUkip – this was far
more an indictment of EUkip than of Lawson and I believe that Lawson has
been able to clear himself of his involvent in this particular chicanery – I
gather the bulk of the £170,000 was in fact provided by Alan Bown, based on
the utterly dishonest expectations sold to him by Nigel Farage and the
idiotic belief that importing a drunken buffoon, who shortly after drank
himself to death, would help EUkip in Wales – a largely Methodist based
region with a widespread teatotal base amongst many of the older voters!

That I believe the serial entrepenuer and bed and breakfast king of
Montgommeryshire has ANY of the skills needed for leadership is another
point – I do not and arrogance is often a cover for stupidity a quality
Lawson seems to have in large measures.

That said I have no reason to believe that Lawson is deliberately dishonest
though I question his competence and have reason to doubt his common sense –
whom the UKFirstParty may eventually choose to lead them is a matter for
them and it is my prerogative to criticise if I so wish and provide
provenance to back my stated opinions.

Inept and incompetent, arrogant and ill mannered as Bruce Lawson may be it
was he who arranged registration of The Party and it was he who grasped the
nettle to launch the party. One can only applaud him for that and let us
hope that in the fullness of time they find individuals more suited to the
offices.

You will note that EUkip after 15 years still lacks competent leadership and
has seemingly attracted absolutely no one of probity, integrity or calibre
to its leadership team – seemingly scum rises in a septic tank along with
the other solids visible!

Bob FM: >Is that not a contradiction.

Perhaps with the explanation I have provided above you will understand a
little better the ease with which you seem, in your prejudice, to have
misled yourself. May I suggest in future you do not constantly assume others
behave in a manner similar to you and consider the facts not merely the
spin.

I hope this helps and you are welcome to publish my comments if it would be
of help to your credibility which is clearly on a rather low ebb. I would
appreciate it however if you would be so good as to avoid publishing parts
out of context or drawing conclusions as on your track records they are
unlikely to be honest or accurate.

It is very sad for many of us who are long term dedicated supporters of UKIP
to see it so befouled as it now is, if EUkip were to gain 70 MEPs it would
be a far more visible declaration of failure than if it has 3 elected! The
likely figure is 3-5 based upon the static inertia and habit vote of protest
– I do not believe that EUkip has a single candidate who could be elected on
merit or based upon expectation of achievement – no amount of dressing up as
chickens or playing the drunken fool mitigates the abject failure of the low
lifes both current and proposed.

I believe that the best vote is to treat the election as a referendum and
write LEAVE THE EU on your ballot paper – minded that many will not have the
courage to do this and will be tunnel visioned enough to believe they should
squander their vote on a political wanabe then I advocate they vote
UKFirstParty where they are standing AS AN ALTERNATIVE – though I would
still vote LEAVE THE EU.

There is a reasonable argument for the return of Labour both on June 4th.
And at the General Election as they are more likely to bring the EU to its
knees than any other party likely to form a Government! At the very least
the incompetence of Labour may lead to The EU being on its knees praying for
Britain to leave! RESULT 😉

I hope this helps your political understanding and rather broadens your
seeming tunnel vision having come to the ‘fray’ rather late in the day!

Regards,
Greg L-W.
01291 – 62 65 62

TO LEAVE THE EU

What is the exit and survival plan for these United Kingdoms to maximise on the many benefits of leaving The EU. It is the DUTY of our Politicians and Snivil Cervants to ensure the continuity, liberty and right to self determination of our peoples they have a DUTY to protect against crime and secure both our food and our border.
NONE of these DUTIES has a single British politician upheld for 40 years. They have drawn their incomes fraudulently and dishonesty.

Politicians are failing to tell the truth, but so are almost all wanabe Politicians, the MSM and Snivil Cervants.

The fact is that even if EVERY British MEP wanted change in The EU it would achieve NOTHING.
Every single British Politician, of EVERY Party, elected since before we joined the EUropean Common Market, has promised to change The EU’s CAP – In 40 Years they have achieved absolutely NOTHING!

To try to put a value on OUR Freedom is as futile as floccipaucinihilipilification and as odious as the metissage of our societies, as we rummage in the ashes of our ancestors dreams, sacrifices and achievements, the flotsam of our hopes and the jetsam of our lives, consider the Country and Anglosphere which we leave our children and the future, with shame!

Regards,
Greg L-W.
01291 – 62 65 62

PLEASE POST THIS TAG AS FOLLOWS:ON YOUR eMAILS & BLOGS, FORUM POSTINGS & MAILINGS – GET THE MESSAGE TO THE PEOPLE IT IS OUR BEST HOPE AS WHOEVER IS APPOINTED WILL MAKE NO DIFFERENCE AS PROVED!

I SUGGEST – since there is clearly no political party of repute, advocating or campaigning for withdrawal of these United Kingdoms from the EU and restoration of our independent sovereign, democracy, with Justice & the right to self determination in a free country. Deny the self seeking & meaningless wanabe MEPs the Mythical Mandate for which they clamour. Diktat is imposed from The EU but Law should be made at Westminster, for our Country & our Peoples.

Write Upon Your Ballot Paper:

LEAVE THE EU

Posted in EUkip; UKIP; TV; Bob FM; Bob Feal Martinez; UKFirstParty; | Leave a Comment »

 
%d bloggers like this: