Ukip-vs-EUkip

We aim to inform YOU & provide an archive re: Ukip to TRY to make it fit for purpose

Archive for the ‘EUkip;UKIP; Anthony Butcher; Brendan Padmore; B.A.Ware; NuttAll; Peter Reeve; John West; Farage;’ Category

#189* – LITTLE ANTHONY BUTCHER’S LIES

Posted by Greg Lance - Watkins (Greg_L-W) on 12/12/2008

#189* – LITTLE ANTHONY BUTCHER’S LIES

Clean EUkip up NOW & make UKIP electable!

ANTHONY BUTCHER & BRENDAN PADMORE
ARE CLEARY
WITHOUT COMPREHENSION OF BASIC HONESTY!

Hi,

Be very clear about the irrefutable FACT:
Peter Reeve EU salaried Political Regional Organiser for EUkip in The EU Eastern Region –
HAS BEEN REPORTED TO THE POLICE
For: An Act Of Common Assault

ANY action on the part of Brendan Padmore or Anthony Butcher seeking to suppress this FACT is not only an attempt to suppress the truth but also an act in removal of the RIGHT of Free Speech.

—–Original Message—–From: greg glanceback [mailto:greg.glanceback@btconnect.com] Sent: 10 December 2008 20:49To: greg@glanceback.demon.co.ukSubject: FW: British Democracy Forum Contact Us Form – Site Feedback

—–Original Message—–
From: Anthony Butcher [mailto:contact@politigg.co.uk]
Sent: 10 December 2008 19:36
To: greg.glanceback@btconnect.com Wrong Address Hence Delay In Response
Subject: Re: British Democracy Forum Contact Us Form – Site Feedback

—– Original Message —–
From:

> That you aided EUkip & Farage by accepting a lie from them as a tool to
> curtail the publication of truth yet refused to accept a substantiable
> fact from me speaks volumes of your integrity

Greg, you were asked to provide evidence and you didn’t. Indeed I did – why lie? You then go on to show I provided evidence thus proving you have lied.You just said that someone had told you that it was true.

That is by definition evidence.

That’s not evidence, that’s hearsay.

Inventing a new language to cover for your dishonesty helps little hearsay in evidentiary terms IS ‘Hearsay EVIDENCE’.

The fact that you can’t tell the difference and simply won’t accept that the
moderators have to take action on that basis is exactly why we have had to
ban you.

Another Butcher’s Dishonesty – if evidence of a specific nature was asked for you just MIGHT have a sound argument BUT IT WAS NOT.

We haven’t said that John West wasn’t assaulted,

So you admit my statement was not libellous and was TRUE – yet you still CHOOSE to act dishonestly as Farage’s little puppet!

we said that a complaint had been made about your statements and asked you to back them up

Which as you have admitted I did!
Yet no request was made to endorse the complaint!
However despite NuttAll having lied to you, lied about you, attacked you, invented law to bully you and duplicitously gone behind your back with a pack of lies to your Service Provider within a day or so you were doing a deal with the little scum bag and YOU described him as ‘a nice guy’ – well I guess we all have different standards – is this a total immature failure of judgement on your part or are you just a spineless aid to Farage?

or withdraw them

Which I did in that I stated ‘had I been lied to, which I had no reason to believe I had, I apologise’.
Which bit of that direct apology was too sophisticated for YOU or Padmore to understand?

(because we considered them potentially libellous).

In law there is no such thing as ‘potentially’ libellous – try to use language you are competent to understand.
If a statement of FACT is made and it is correct then there is no libel.

You failed to do either and then abused the moderator just for doing his (voluntary) job.

Having been deliberately stalked by a moderator, deliberately provoked and openly attacked by a moderator with little command of the language, who actively attacked me aiding the liar and cheat Robert Feel Martiniz to mislead deliberately and having noted YOUR childish little paddy when you were exposed by your own members as being without morality and unfair in a poll.

The FACT that you have deliberately hosted attacks founded on malice and lies against me and have made absolutely no effort to control the dishonesty of such as The BFM, the proven liar and cheat Michael McGough, the discredited liar Mark Croucher, similarly Douglas Denny etc.

Please do not feel that you were abused – how could you be since you have acted consistently in a manner beneath contempt. You are dishonest, gutless and pandering and have acted in a cowardly and duplicitous manner – there is not one word of abuse therein merely a statement of FACT as proven.

If it later turns out that Reeve has been convicted of assault

Frankly what is the relevance of your fantasy?
I stated ACCURATELY that Peter Reeve the discredited EUkip Regional Organiser had been reported to the police for an act of low grade Common Assault – yet YOU choose to imply a likelihood of a CONVICTION – yet you claim I have in some way transgressed.
What exactly keeps your ears apart!

then I am sure that the story will be discussed on the forum because there will be evidence to back it up.

Since you have made it abundantly clear that you do not recognise evidence when it is placed before you and have made it clear that Justice is a concept beyond your understanding – who would care?

On the other hand, if it turns out that John West is a big girl’s blouse and has made a fuss about nothing, then luckily we will have avoided an innocent man’s reputation being smeared without justification.

It ill becomes you to seek to demean & smear John West who has shown more integrity, greater morality and hugely more courage than have you or Padmore – at least one can respect John West for his resolute determination to honestly acquit his duty.

Whilst you and Padmore dishonestly and ever the cowards roll over to oblige EUkip and try to keep Farage in power!

> and the efforts you will go to in order to support Farage, even promoting the >concept on your
> Forum that he should not be removed as leader of EUkip before the
> elections.

Absolutely. The only way to get rid of Farage in the long term is to let him
destroy his reputation in June all by himself.

Clearly rubbish that is merely ONE way.

If he is ousted before then, he will always have yet another excuse that it was infiltrators and traitorswho ruined it, rather than his poor leadership.

So what? The aim is to ensure Britain is NOT represented by EUkip and Farage.

Trying to remove him as leader now with just six months to go is extremely short sighted IMHO,

So you believe in supporting Farage and corruption – now perhaps we all understand!

and,
if successful, will only serve to give him an easy way to continue running
the party in the future.

If he leads the party to failure that would suffice to ensure his political demise. It is the duty of the leader to ensure his party is not hijacked by its opposition and his duty to keep it on the rails representing its electorate.

In other words, in trying to get rid of him now, you are assisting him in the long term, which of course is not your intention.

Though it would seem to be yours – I note you have removed the only named outspoken, resolute, accurate opponent for them!

If you really want to get rid of him, ensure that he loses his own seat in
June. There’s no way he can stay leader without being an MEP and would
almost certainly leave the party.

Then perhaps rather than constructing wordy defenses of your dishonesty perhaps a brief explanation as to why you are directly aiding Farage and EUkip might interest!

Now, you can keep your brain in a jar on the desk and continue to think that
this is me supporting Farage, or you can accept that while we may not agree
on the methods, we agree on the aims.

YOU have a method!!
That would be a first.
Perhaps you could show where you have EVER had any effect in this field save capitulation to Farage and running away when elected to his NEC; unwilling to stand as a man and state why in a press release – Suchorzewski can be respected for his action – you just slithered away with both your courage and your brain in a jam jar, both as yet unused.

> If your dishonest comments do not embarrass you then I find it
>surprising that you take umbrage at the factual statements I made about
> yourself & Padmore – all easily substantiated.

Of course I take umbrage. You are unnecessarily rude and accuse us of all
sorts of nonsense. Your eagerness to abuse people is not a virtue.

Your dishonesty, duplicity and cowardice is a matter of shame and puts you beneath contempt. I am happy to be castigated for a lack of virtue in denouncing such a person.

Anthony Butcher

Regards,
Greg L-W.
01291 – 62 65 62

MAY I SUGGEST – since there is no political party of repute advocating or campaigning for withdrawal of these United Kingdoms from the EU and restoration of our independent sovereign democracy, with Justice & the right to self determination in a free country:

Write Upon Your Ballot Paper:

LEAVE THE EU

Posted in EUkip;UKIP; Anthony Butcher; Brendan Padmore; B.A.Ware; NuttAll; Peter Reeve; John West; Farage; | Leave a Comment »

 
%d bloggers like this: