~~~~~~~~~~#########~~~~~~~~~~Posted by: Greg Lance-Watkins
tel: 44 (0)1594 – 528 337
Calls from ‘Number Withheld’ phones Are Blocked
All unanswered messages are recorded.
Leave your name & a UK land line number & I will return your call.
‘e’Mail Address: Greg_L-W@BTconnect.com
Accuracy & Copyright Statement: CLICK HERESummary, archive, facts & comments on UKIP: http://UKIP-vs-EUkip.com
DO MAKE USE of LINKS,>SEARCH<
&The Top Bar >PAGES<Also:
Details & Links: http://GregLanceWatkins.com
UKIP Its ASSOCIATES & DETAILS: CLICK HERE
Views I respect & almost Totally Share: CLICK HERE
General ‘Stuff’: http://GL-W.com
Documents, Essays & Treaties: https://GLWdocuments.wordpress.com/
The Hamlet of Stroat: http://Stroat-Gloucestershire.com
The Study of a Wind Turbine Application: CLICK HERE
Health Blog.: http://GregLW.com
Chepstow Chat: http://ChepstowChat.wordpress.com/
Christopher Storey: http://ChristopherStory.wordpress.com/
Des Watkins DFC: http://DesWatkins.wordpress.com/
Hollie Greig etc.: http://HollieGreigetc.wordpress.com/
The McCann Case: http://TheMcCannCase.wordpress.com/
The Speculative Society of Edinburgh: http://SSOE.wordpress.com/
Stolen Kids, Dunblane: http://StolenKids-Dunblane.blogspot.com/
Stolen Kids, Bloggers: http://stolenkids-bloggers.blogspot.co.uk/
- I NEVER post anonymously on the internet
- ALL MY BLOGS & WEB SITES are clearly sourced to me
- I do NOT use an obfuscated eMail address to hide behind
- I do NOT use or bother reading FaceBook
- I DO have a Voice Mail Message System
- I ONLY GUARANTEE to answer identifiable eMails
- I ONLY GUARANTEE to phone back identifiable UK Land Line Messages
- I do NOT accept phone calls from witheld numbers
- I Regret due to BT in this area I have a rubbish Broadband connection
- I AM opposed to British membership of The EU
- I AM opposed to Welsh, Scottish or English Independence within an interdependent UK
- I am NOT a WARMIST
- I do NOT believe the IPCC Climate Propaganda re Anthropogenic Global Warming
- I AM strongly opposed to the subsidy or use of failed technologies eg. WIND TURBINES
- I AM IN FAVOUR of rapid research & development of NEW NUCLEAR technologies
- I see no evidence to trust POLITICIANS at any level or of any persuasion
- I do NOT believe in GODS singular or plural, Bronze Age or Modern
- I value the NHS as a HEALTH SERVICE NOT a Lifestyle support
- I believe in a DEATH PENALTY for serial or GBH rape.
- I believe in a DEATH PENALTY for serial, terrorist, mass or for pleasure murder.
- I believe in a DEATH PENALTY for serial gross child abuse including sexual.
- I do NOT trust or believe in armed police
- I believe in EUTHENASIA under clearly defined & legal terms
Please Be Sure To
Re-TWEET my Twitterings& Publicise My BlogsTo Spread The Facts World Wide~~~~~~~~~~#########~~~~~~~~~~
INDEPENDENT Leave-the-EU AllianceReclaim YOUR Future&GET YOUR COUNTRY BACKDeny the self serving political clique ANY Democratic claims to legitimacyWrite Upon Your Ballot Paper at EVERY election:.to Reclaim YOUR Future&GET YOUR COUNTRY BACK
Now it is Ukip Gaining National Coverage For ex BNP Member Rosie Ward!
Posted by Greg Lance - Watkins (Greg_L-W) on 30/04/2014
is what gives the remaining 10% a bad name!
‘The amount of baccy and weed I had to vacuum up’: Youngest UKIP branch chairman caught boasting about ‘fantastic’ cannabis party
- Teen UKIP member Rosie Ward, 17, caused fresh controversy for the party
- She posted a Facebook message about ‘weed’ at a party she attended
- She says that the drugs were brought by gatecrashers
- Ward has just been made chairman of a Cornish branch of the organisation
- The revelation comes as the party fights off allegations of racism
Published: 13:35, 30 April 2014 | Updated: 13:00, 13 May 2014
Just as UKIP are trying to shake off allegations of racism, the party has become embroiled in fresh controversy today after its youngest branch chairman was caught boasting about a ‘fantastic’ get-together where party-goers were smoking drugs.
Rosie Ward, 17, posted photos on her Facebook page showing revellers drinking and smoking at a bar at an event she is thought to have hosted.
The album was entitled ‘Punk Party’ and captioned: ‘The amount of baccy and weed I had to vacuum up. But all in all a fantastic night! X’.
Controversy: Chairman of the UKIP Camborne, Redruth and Hayle branch Rosie Ward, 17, with her predecessor, Harry Blakeley
Miss Ward made UKIP history in March when members unanimously elected her as chairman for the Camborne, Redruth and Hayle branch in Cornwall.
But despite being too young to be served in a pub, her photographs appear to have been taken inside The Hideaway Bar in Redruth, a venue which has since shut down.
They show several young revellers clutching cans of beer, smoking outside and making two-fingered gestures at the camera.
‘Punk party’: Ms Ward posted this picture on Facebook of a party she attended at which she vacuumed up ‘weed’ and then said it was a ‘fantastic night’
Miss Ward has since responded by saying her father was present at the party and that the cannabis was brought in by gatecrashers.
Cornwall Councillor Harry Blakeley, who Miss Ward took over from as UKIP branch chairman, said: ‘I’m aware that there is a situation regarding a Rosie Ward and a Facebook post.
‘Before considering Rosie for the role of chairman we strongly went through her history and she assured us that she had never smoked or taken any drugs.’
Straight A student Miss Ward is currently studying French, Latin and Spanish at A-level and plans to study Classics or History at university before joining the RAF.
The outspoken youngster runs her own blog site entitled ‘Never Mind the B******s here’s Rosaleena’ where she espouses her anti-EU stance and lists her interests as sailing, record collecting, the violin and playing rugby.
In one particular post Miss Ward attacks rules imposed on smokers saying they could drive young people to try more dangerous drugs.
She writes: ‘The continued persecution of smokers with these laws has caused another, more pressing issue to rise – the use of marijuana.
‘The more rules imposed on smokers, the more young people passively turn against the authority and turn to more dangerous drugs, but the European Union still fail to address the true ‘war on drugs’ and yet totally reject the idea of legalizing them.’
A biog describing why Rosie joined Young Independence, the youth wing of UKIP, says she chose the party because it ‘encourages freedom of speech’.
It also adds: ‘As well as this, Rosie happens to think Nigel Farage is awesome.
‘Cos he smokes. And she met Nigel once. He said she put her piece regarding grammar schools forward as “beautifully put”.. twice.’
UKIP Cornwall’s chairman Steph McWilliam said he had spoken to Miss Ward and did not see the party photographs as a serious issue.
He said: ‘I’ve spoken to Rosie and she’s assured us that her father was present at the party and the drugs were brought onto the premises by gatecrashers.’
Ward is the same age as Paris Brown, Paris Brown, the foul-mouthed youth crime commissioner who was forced to quit last year after a string of offensive Tweets.
Defiant: UKIP leader Nigel Farage has spent the week defending his party
The controversy over Miss Ward’s Facebook page comes after days of embarrassing gaffes and slip-ups by UKIP.
The party has been attacked for an allegedly racist European Election campaign while a number of extremists have been exposed in its ranks, including a candidate who said Lenny Henry should emigrate to a ‘black country’ and compared Islam to the Third Reich.
Nigel Farage has spent the week insisting his party is not racist, and yesterday suspended two members for links to far-right groups.
Photos of the party were updated four months ago – before Ward joined UKIP.
This entry was posted on 30/04/2014 at 10:08 and is filed under EU, EUkip, UKIP. Tagged: GL-W, Greg Lance-Watkins, Greg_L-W, Harry Blakeley, Nigel Farage, Paris Brown, Rosie Ward, Steph McWilliam, Ukip & Drugs, Ukip Camborne, Ukip Cornwall, Ukip Hayle, UKIP Racism, Ukip Redruth. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.