Anti-Faragist elements in UKIP are seeking to censure their leader over his support for Donald Trump. The party’s beleaguered NEC is meeting today to discuss the punishment for Steven Woolfe and Mike Hookem, as well as the rules on whether Woolfe, Raheem Kassam and Suzanne Evans are allowed to stand in the leadership election. If Woolfe receives any sort of suspension he will theoretically lose his status as a member “in good standing”, leaving him ineligible. Intriguingly there are also moves afoot to issue some sort of punishment against Farage for his trips to the States to appear on stage with The Donald. Unlikely to succeed but a measure of how factional the UKIP NEC has become…
You don’t buy much loyalty in Ukip for around £100,000
Posted by Greg Lance - Watkins (Greg_L-W) on 17/10/2016
Greg Lance – Watkins
is what gives the remaining 10% a bad name!
In April of this year, Nigel Farage, former city trader, former UKIP leader, warned US President Barack Obama about interfering with the UK referendum on ‘Brexit’. It was not his business, apparently. Obama is not British, after all.
His own involvement – or should that be interference? – in the Dutch referendum on the Free Trade Agreement (FTA) with Ukraine was forgotten. That was different, of course. That was Nigel. Different rules apply when Nigel is involved.
It is generally accepted that the line of argument pursued by Farage on this issue was precisely the line that was bought and paid for by the Kremlin, which was heavily opposed to the FTA.
Now the formerly relevant Farage has popped up again, in the USA, campaigning for Donald Trump, who is seeking to become the first cartoon character to be elected to the office of US President. Trump’s political manifesto also seems to adhere to the Kremlin line. Such a coincidence. Indeed, close examination of Farage’s political colleagues in his EFDD political group in the European Parliament may also reveal a high level of similar ‘coincidence’.
Trump has been forced to drop certain staff with connections to the Kremlin, largely through the office of disgraced Ukrainian dictator and Kremlin puppet Viktor Yanukovych. Trump seems to have replaced his ‘useful idiots’ with – errr – Nigel Farage, once famously described as Kremlin funded media outlet Russia Today’s favourite British politician. Another ‘coincidence’.
To read the original article CLICK HERE
Read also: Nigel Farage: I admire Vladimir Putin CLICK HERE
- 15/10/2016 18:18:00
- Farage has been on the campaign trail with the tycoon Republican leader
- Ukip figurehead supported Donald Trump’s controversial presidential bid
- Now distancing himself from the American and disagrees with his views
By Annette Witheridge For The Mail On Sunday
Published: 18:18 EST, 15 October 2016 | Updated: 18:18 EST, 15 October 2016
Nigel Farage appears to be getting cold feet over his support for embattled US presidential contender Donald Trump.
Despite being on the campaign trail with the tycoon, the Ukip leader now claims he disagrees with him on ‘lots of things’.
And he believes there is ‘no question’ that the leaked tape of Trump boasting he can sexually accost women because of his fame has ‘really hurt him badly’.
Having defended Trump for ‘alpha male boasting’, Nigel Farage is now moving to distance himself from the Republican’s campaign
Farage singled out Trump’s treatment of women, his plan to ban Muslims from entering the United States, and his derogatory comments about Mexicans as the subjects on which he most disagreed with the Republican candidate.
After watching the 2005 tape of Trump bragging he can grope women because he’s famous, Farage said: ‘I just saw this whole thing as sort of an extreme form of alpha male boasting.’
Quizzed on other issues by Jeremy Paxman for a BBC documentary tomorrow, Farage admitted: ‘There are lots of things in the campaign that I couldn’t support in any way at all.’
To view the original article CLICK HERE
tel: 44 (0)1594 – 528 337
Calls from ‘Number Withheld’ phones Are Blocked
All unanswered messages are recorded.
Leave your name & a UK land line number & I will return your call.
‘e’Mail Address: Greg_L-W@BTconnect.com
ABOUT ME, Details & Links: CLICK HERE
Accuracy & Copyright Statement: CLICK HERE
UKIP Its ASSOCIATES & DETAILS: CLICK HERE
Summary & archive, facts & comments on Ukip: http://Ukip-vs-EUkip.com
General ‘Stuff’: http://GL-W.com
Leave-The-EU Referendum & BreXit Process CLICK HERE
Documents, Essays & Treaties: CLICK HERE
The Hamlet of Stroat: CLICK HERE
Data & The Study of a Wind Turbine Application: CLICK HERE
Health Blog.: CLICK HERE
Chepstow Chat: CLICK HERE
Christopher Story: CLICK HERE
Des Watkins DFC; CdeG: CLICK HERE/
Hollie Greig etc.: CLICK HERE
Psycheocracy: CLICK HERE
The McCann Case: CLICK HERE
The Speculative Society of Edinburgh: CLICK HERE
Stolen Kids, Dunblane: CLICK HERE
Stolen Kids, Bloggers: CLICK HERE
Views I respect & almost Totally Share: CLICK HERE
A Concept of Governance Worthy of Developement: CLICK HERE
- I NEVER post anonymously on the internet
- ALL MY BLOGS & WEB SITES are clearly sourced to me
- I do NOT use an obfuscated eMail address to hide behind
- I do NOT use or bother reading FaceBook
- I DO have a Voice Mail Message System
- I ONLY GUARANTEE to answer identifiable eMails
- I ONLY GUARANTEE to phone back identifiable UK Land Line Messages
- I do NOT accept phone calls from witheld numbers
- I Regret due to BT in this area I have a rubbish Broadband connection
- I AM opposed to British membership of The EU
- I AM opposed to Welsh, Scottish or English Independence within an interdependent UK
- I am NOT a WARMIST
- I do NOT believe the IPCC Climate Propaganda re Anthropogenic Global Warming
- I AM strongly opposed to the subsidy or use of failed technologies eg. WIND TURBINES
- I AM IN FAVOUR of rapid research & development of NEW NUCLEAR technologies
- I see no evidence to trust POLITICIANS at any level or of any persuasion
- I do NOT believe in GODS singular or plural, Bronze Age or Modern
- I value the NHS as a HEALTH SERVICE NOT a Lifestyle support
- I believe in a DEATH PENALTY for serial or GBH rape.
- I believe in a DEATH PENALTY for serial, terrorist, mass or for pleasure murder.
- I believe in a DEATH PENALTY for serial gross child abuse including sexual.
- I do NOT trust or believe in armed police
- I do NOT believe in prolonging human life beyond reasonable expectation of sentient participatory intellectual existence
- I believe in EUTHENASIA under clearly defined & legal terms
- I try to make every effort to NOT infringe copyrights in any commercial way & make all corrections of fact brought to my attention by an identifiable individual
Re-TWEET my Twitterings
This entry was posted on 17/10/2016 at 21:28 and is filed under EU, EUkip, UKIP. Tagged: Donald Trump, GL-W, Greg Lance-Watkins, Greg_L-W, Nigel Farage, Russia Today, UKIP, Vladimir Putin. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.